BY WELEDA

The Lemon Refreshes and Regulates the Skin s Natural Moisture Balance. Certified Ingredients. 100% Natural. 88% Organic. Normal skin. Free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants. Free of raw materials derived from mineral Oils. Dermatologically Tested. Certified Natural Skin Care. Certified Natural Personal Care This refreshing body lotion cools, invigorates and hydrates your skin. Formulated with organic aloe vera, coconut oil and sesame oil, it cares for and moisturizes, a. see more...

Janet H.
My favorite summertime lotion! It has a pleasant cooling sensation on the skin, a fresh and light herbal/citrus scent, and the texture is light, spreads smoothly and evenly into the skin and absorbs quickly. It is lightly moisturizing and great for summer, but you may want something heavier and richer for the winter.
Ashley R.
I love this body cream! It leaves your body feeling very smooth and hydrated! The smell is also good! It's a little pricey but very worth it.
Tiffany B.
Denver , Co
This hydrating body lotion from Weleda works really well. It does a great job of keeping skin soft and moisturized and it smells pretty good too. My only complaint, which I notice with all of their products is that it leaves skin kind of greasy feeling. Almost like you can never completely get it all rubbed in. That aside, it is still a really great product.
Amanda B.
Nampa, ID
I just got a bottle of this and it is nice. I'm really picky about lotion because so much of it is utterly useless for my super-dry hands and I can tell that when my hands are in good repair this will be great. When they aren't in good repair Eucerin is the only thing that will work.
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
Super hydrating and has a lovely clean citrus scent! Does not leave a greasy feel on your skin and leaves you feeling smooth!
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is by far my favorite lotion I have ever owned. Very hydrating to the skin and smells very clean and fresh.
Stacy S.
I received. Sample of this in a beauty bag and overall was lleased. The scent was a bit strong, but other than that no compaints.
Jessica M.
I just used this after my shower tonight. It's thick and very hydrating. It doesn't leave your skin oily or slimy feeling.
Monika A.
This is such a hydrating lotion. I love it for the winter because I tend to get pretty dry. I find it perfect because the oil sinks right into your skin and doesn't leave a residue.
Kathleen W.
A favourite!

This stuff smells great, feels great, and soothes sensitive areas after shaving. I love the pump because it doesn't waste a single drop of product. Already repurchased!