Weleda Holiday Kit Wild Rose 2 Pack

by Weleda

Pampers and indulgesHarmonizing, pampering care that envelops body and mindWrap yourself in roses and luxuriate your day with our Wild Rose Pampering Holiday Kit. Skin gets a nourished and renewed glow with Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash. Its a moisture-rich cleanser with a hopelessly romantic aroma that harmonizes your skin and tantalizes your senses. The new silky Wild Rose Pampering Body Lotion for normal to dry skin stimulates the skins regenerative processes and helps to maintain its natural elasticity. It noticeably smooths and tones your skin with a unique combination of polyunsaturated fatty acids, organic jojoba oil, witch hazel water and kernel extract from wild crafted Rosa Mosqueta. The floral scent or organic Rosa Damascena indulges your senses and creates a pleasantly fragrant beauty regimen.NEW Wild Rose Pampering Body Lotion 6.8 FL OZWild Rose Creamy Body Wash 6.8 FL OZ • Ingredients (INCI)Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weleda Holiday Kit Wild Rose 2 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Nashville, TN
Weleda Holiday Kit Wild Rose 2 Pack uploaded by Katelyn L.
Personally I didn’t like this. I really wanted to!! I found the scent to be a bit irritating to my skin and when I used the eye cream I broke out in mild hives. I have really sensitive skin so maybe this will work for you but didn’t work for me!
Las Vegas, NV
I was a huge fan of Weleda. My mom has been using this for years but I like how they have updated their line of products. The fragrances of Weleda are generally strong so some people love them and some people don't but for me these smell true to their description. The Rose is definitely a strong fragrant rose. I don't use lotions as much but when I do the fragrance lasts a very long time. But unfortunately I won't buy Weleda anymore because after decades, Weleda is no longer cruelty-free since they sell in China now and China has a strict policy of only passing products tested on animals.
Gosto muito deste produlto, minha amiga que tinha gostaria de postar no meu canal do YouTube.
Columbia, SC
The Wild Rose body oil is my favorite of all the Weleda oils. It has a lush, authentic rose fragrance; not powdery or old fashioned at all. I recommend using it immediately after showering or adding it to your bath. You'll be amazed at how rich and moisturizing this is, and the fragrance lasts forever. It totally doubles as a nice, natural rose perfume.
I love most welda products and this is no different. It made my hands soft without being heavy or greasy. I just wish the rose scent was a bit more fresh and less old lady
Fairview, NC
Rose is one of my favorite floral scents and this product takes the cake. The body wash is creamy and smooths away dry skin. My skin felt like silk without feeling greasy. The lotion was equally luxurious and a nice addition after getting dressed. The scent is light, with subtle hints of citrus. Post-shower, I felt soft and hydrated for hours.
Harlingen, TX
Great product I recommend this to others, a lot of pros, more pros then cons obviously. You can buy this product online. It's good value for how pricey it is, but I would definitely buy this product again!
For my dry skin is the best I ever try, love it and can´t live with out it. Have a great scent that stays in your skin and had a great prize / quality relation
Eu usei este creme e minha pele ficou como seda,o cheiro suave de rosa mosqueta me agradou bastante.Tem um rendimento muito bom e um aspecto bem espesso que eu amo.
It so stunnig how it makes my skin more smoother and baby like the scent also likeble by anyone

Looking for your answer?