Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashWeleda
HG1106186 68 oz Body Wash - Sea Buchthorn

Weleda HG1106186 6.8 oz Body Wash - Sea Buchthorn

by Weleda

The oils extracted from the fruits and seeds of sea buckthorn are loaded with essential fatty acids and skin healing anti-inflammatory antioxidants. Sea buckthorn oil is specific for soothing irritated skin and moisturizing dry patches. This creamy...

Do it feel oily when you apply it?
Start your review of Weleda HG1106186 6.8 oz Body Wash - Sea Buchthorn!
Lucy P.
Denver
I have a couple weleda hand creams but this one is hands down the best one. It soaks in so extremely fast and is not greasy at all. The smell is amazing and I have it in my bag all the time. So great for on the go.
Kat D.
Albany, NY
Love this product. I have eczema prone skin and it is perfect. Super moisturizing and silky smooth. It does not sud much. It is a bit expensive. I would definitely buy this more if it was cheaper. I would recommend.
Madeline M.
University place, WA
Smells beautiful and leaves my body clean. Good value not too pricey. I purchased it at Whole Foods and use it every day. Gentle enough to use on my face as well.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Savannah, GA
I'm a big fan of Weleda products; I love their ingredients and the quality of their products. This body wash will leave your skin well moisturized and calmed.
Taylor H.
Amelia Court House, VA
This is perfect for dry, winter skin. It really is creamy! Very moisturizing and still cleans well. The scent is amazing! Like orange. I'm very happy with this body wash. It's energizing in the morning.
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
This product is great-love the natural ingredients. It lathers nicely and has a nice light citrus scent. Feels great on my sensitive skin.
Lisa K.
Good for sensitive skin with a really good scent. After using it my skin feels smooth and soft. Doesn't irritate my skin at all. I really like it (my mother also loves all of the weleda products😊)
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
I used this scrub for my keratosis Pilaris! It helped but I didn't keep up. It smells fantastic and is a bit pricey but totally worth it! I will buy again
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
Great moisturizing body wash! The Sea Buckthorn scent is my favorite from Weleda - very fresh and citrusy.
Sarah M.
Europe
Very good body wash! It smells good and has a great texture. It's a little bit of expensive but really worth it to buy. After you washed with it you really smell like sea buchthorn. It's a relaxing body wash for your body and your mind!