BY WELEDA

Replenishing, Revitalizing Care Makes You Glow. A Nourishing, Vivid Sensation. In Harmony with Nature & the Human Being. Stimulates the Skin s Vital Processes Sea buckthorn is an artist with light and a pioneer for life.  Because of its special ability to absorb the energy of the sun and convert it into vitamins and fats, sea buckthorn has a rich vitality and strong life force that is passes onto us.  Rich in vitamins, sea buckthorn replenishes, revitalizes and gives us new energy. Sun-kissed Biodynamic® sea buckthorn from Tuscany.  Weleda has partnered with the San Mario farm for more than 10 years because sustainability is at the heart. see more...

Lisa B.
Lisa B.
San Francisco
I give weleda a one for the packaging. However, I have tried it several times and never been happy with their products. They just do not work for me and my skin feels uncomfortable. sorry.
JC w.
JC w.
Weleda is well known for their products. The scent smells so good. The lotion is a bit thick. I prefer oil.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro

This product is truly good since it was created by natural components which makes it quite good, it is of great help for my skin and now with its new line I can enjoy more of it leaves me a natural look, fresh and comfortable. The lotion has a thick consistency but it is not for lastigante when applying it to the skin, I have been using the line for a long time and I actually feel results in the first few days of use. I love how it looks on my skin. I like the presentation of the product as it has quite striking colors and also has an accilesble price for our pocket and that is also a great help to our skin
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
The Weleda gift set is a perfect introduction to the line and all it has to offer. The Birch Cellulite Oil offered enough results that it has inspired me to buy a full size bottle.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Atlanta, GA
I like that this company uses raw ingredients from the finest sources. However, the only drawback is the greasiness. After application, I feel like my skin doesn't fully absorb the lotion.
Paula U.
Paula U.
Love this company! All of the lotions and soaps smell really good and I like that they have skin benefits. I will be using this in the future. Really cute gift sets too!
Jacob L.
Jacob L.
This product gives me all the products I need for a great relaxing night. They moisturise and clean my skin very well and much better than leading brands.