BY WELEDA

Erin T.
Hillsboro, OR
I have.....more like HAD, the worst dry, cracked and calloused feet imagineable! Even the emergency room doctor was astounded at the condition of my feet one time when I went in for a foot injury. I was kind of embarrassed, so when I was all healed (no pun intended), I purchased some Weleda foot balm. It took about a week of daily applications, but I now have feet that will never scare anyone ever again-lol!
Weleda uses natural and safe for you ingredients to pamper and smooth your dry feet. Botanical oils provide deep moisture to heal cracked and rough skin. Feet smell fantastic and are smooth to the touch. Available at Whole Foods and Target.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works great and smells great, but takes a while to sink in. I like to put socks on after I use this so I'm not slipping all over our tile floors. I do have baby soft feet when I take my socks off though!
Jackie C.
Woodstock , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just recently tried this because after being on my feet all day they were very dry and cracked! This works wonders makes my feet feel so smooth and look nice!
Lea C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a must for a pedicure, and to just soothe dry cracked feet. I love Weleda. It feels rich and not oily. My favorite foot cream.
Emily C.
Reading , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This weleda foot balm it's amazing smells really good and after you used it you feel so relax I highly recommended
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
My feet are so dry, and this balm is delivering moisture!! I love to use it every night before going to sleep
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Good foot balm. It really soothes the skin and makes your feet fell better within hours.