BY WELEDA

Revitalizes tired feet and helps to keep them comfortably dry.   Non-greasy, it keeps them comfortably dry.  Non-greasy, it keeps the skin feeling smooth and firm. Free of synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils. Product and ingredients not tested on animals. Detailed directions for use can be found on the in-pack leaflet. Weleda in harmony with nature and the human being. ; see more...

• How often are you applying this on your feet?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this foot balm! I struggle with dry feet that crack, especially in the winter. I put this on after I shower and then put socks on. It helps keep my feet soft and moisturized. I will definitely continue purchasing this and I would recommend to others!
Erica C.
This is great for someone who has really bad get feet and peeling skin like me. I normally don't have time to take care of my feet with a busy life as a mom and wife. At the end of the day, I just take a shower and knock out. When i started using this and saw results, I was more motivated to taking care of my poor feet. A girl needs pretty feet.
Tione R.
I love using foot balms, it leave your foot soft and less cracky. Just simply slip on a socks after each use and I would recommend for you to use before going to bed......
Natalie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this for my dry feet during the summer from wearing sandles. The only thing I wish is for the smell to be a little more pleasant
Lauren D.
This really helps in healing dry, cracked heels. I use it on my feet all the time and they are soft. I haven't had an actual pedi in years!
Sasha A.
Washington, DC
This foot balm soothes your dry and cracked foot and doesn't have a strong smell. Is very affordable and it feels great on your foot
Krystine B.
This makes my feet soooo soft!đź‘Łđź‘Łđź‘Ł After i do a pedicure at home i always finish off with this balm. Keeps my skin like new
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love love love this. I get super bad cracked heels all year long and began using this and my feet are improving SO much
Mary F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently started a new job that has been hard on my feet. This balm has done WONDERS on my tough, dry heels!
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
I love how it leaves my feet so soft and fresh specially when I'm exhausted
Erica C.
How often are you applying this on your feet?