BeautyFaceFacial SkincareWeleda

Weleda Everon Lip Balm - 0.17 oz [2]

by Weleda

(pack of 2)

Weleda

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weleda Everon Lip Balm - 0.17 oz [2]!
Tamta W.
Toronto
Weleda Everon Lip Balm - 0.17 oz [2] uploaded by Tamta W.
Review for: Weleda HG0425421 0.17 oz Everon Lip Balm - Case of 6
Me and my family use this lip balm. It has a such a good, pleasent smell♥️ My 💯 recomendation ✌️♥️
Jaclyn M.
Salt Lake City
Review for: 0.17
I have tried everything for my cracked lips and Weleda's Everon Lip Balm has been the only product that truly brings my lips back to life as I have been on a lip journey for the past 5 years trying to find a product that could combat how chapped my lips were. Before finding this product nothing worked for me. I'm really thankful that I found this product .
Jenna T.
Georgetown, KY
Great chapstick that works well for chapped lips. I use it a lot in the winter when my lips are cracked. I will definitely buy again.
Caprice T.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: 0.17
One of the best lip balms I have ever used. My boyfriend even loves this now. It smells so nice, and truly relieves dry, chapped lips. It doesn’t gooey or pill in the corners of your mouth. It doesn’t make your lips shiny/glossy. It’s just a moisturizing balm that lasts for hours.
Robyn C.
Weleda Everon Lip Balm - 0.17 oz [2] uploaded by Robyn C.
Review for: Weleda HG0425421 0.17 oz Everon Lip Balm - Case of 6
Bets lip repair balm I have ever used! The natural ingredients used is what makes this mix special. Made from beeswax, jojoba oil, shea butter and 3 other types of wax. These organic ingredients help heal and protect the lips, and coat them without blocking the skin,

Looking for your answer?