BY WELEDA

A highly effective formula that utilizes Weleda's holistic way of looking at plants and nature and 93-years' of skincare knowledge to support the skin's restorative process throughout the night. This revitalizing cream contains vitamin E-rich wheat germ oil and inca nut oil to provide antioxidant protection against skin-damaging free radicals. Gotu-kola extract, known to increase collagen production, provides support to the skin's structure and results in a firmer-looking appearance. Nourishing plant, nut and seed oils, supercharged with essential fatty and omega acids, help to restore skin's moisture barrier. Awaken to deeply nourished, plumper-looking skin with improved tone and firmness. For best results, use with Age Revitalizing Day Cream and Age Revitalizing Eye & Lip Cream. see more...

Jackie N.
Morton Grove, IL
Love the way this makes my skin feel. It doesn't leave it feeling oily or geasy. It gets absorbed right in and leaves me feeling refreshed. The scent is lovely. I use this during the day as well even though it's a night cream. And this company is amazing since they are mostly natural. Love it!
Taylor H.
Freehold, NJ
This is such an amazing quality product. I didn't buy this for the anti aging, I bought it because it's extremely balancing. You can find this at Whole Foods. It has a great natural scent and gives the right amount of moisture to your skin.
Katie W.
Smells & feels absolutely amazing! I love all Weleda! This is a fave! I find that the quality is a super value! I like to shop eBay & target! Totally long lasting & I'll always buy again & again! 🎉 I love Weleda!
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
You had me at evening primrose, it really does wonders for a womans bod in so many ways. This is an amazing night cream
Aleksandra T.
keeps my skin young an has a good scent to it will always use this product because it was limited edition last year
Maria M.
Belo Horizonte
Tem coisa melhor que dormir e parecer mais jovem no dia seguinte? Com certeza não. Esse produto cumpre o que promete, adorei!!!!
Anushka W.
This is a really thick night cream, that makes your skin feel amazing in the morning. And it organic
Valentina M.
Me refresca mucho la cara y me encanta la sensación que deja en la piel en general.. huele muy bien