Weleda Evening Primrose Age Revitalizing Day Cream uploaded by Kaylee A.

BY WELEDA

Evening Primrose Age Revitalizing Day Cream is formulated especially to revitalize mature skin. Antioxidant-rich and intensely hydrating, it protects skin against environmental stressors, plumps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and stimulates skin's vital functions. The formula is rich in evening primrose oil, high in essential fatty acids, which help protect the skin's moisture barrier. Gotu-kola extract, known to increase collagen production, supports and helps give the skin a firmer appearance. It's also enhanced with inca nut oil, noted for its high vitamin E content, to help promote skin renewal. Packed with additional skin-nourishing and restoring ingredients, this elegant day cream will leave skin radiant, firm-looking and smooth. For best results, use with the Age Revitalizing Eye & Lip Cream and Age Revitalizing Night Cream. see more...

Kaylee A.
This product was OK.
Years ago this product, a different variety of weleda used to make my skin super soft! I would literally wake up and know I had worn it to bed.

That specific product isn't made anymore.

This one on the other hand did not penetrate my skin at all. It hung out on my skin, as super watery and stunk like a sour type of rose.

Maybe it was not for my skin type but two full tubes later - I still don't want notice a thing.
Mayra E.
Pueblo, CO
I bought this for my mom, her skin was becoming thin and brittle. Although it felt a bit greasy it helped her so much, she wasn't getting those tender spots due to aging skin and the cracks became less noticeable.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
This is amazing. It makes your skin so smooth and soft while also NOT feeling even the slightest bit heavy. I really look for that in my creams because I feel like they'll clog up my pores and get nasty if they're too heavy.
Tayla W.
Just another age product that I wouldn't really say words. So absolutely no difference with this however it is moisturizing
Amanda M.
Evening primrose is a good product to have it aids in a lot whether is a cream, oil, supplement I highly suggest this
Mayra F.
Evening primrose is a good product to have a lot of help if a cream, oil, supplement highly recommend this
kaitlyn h.
Florala, AL
Loved this!! My skin is so so so soft. Definitely worth it!!!!! Also price is perfect!
Kinsley R.
This product is great and definitely worth the buy! It makes your skin feeling soft
Michelle C.
Great quality product, and only a pea size was needed to cover your entire face. For me it was just not moisturizing enough for my super dry skin, so I always felt like I needed to use more than what intended. I think if you're normal-combo skin, even oily skinned, you'll really enjoy the product if your looking for something to help maintain brightness. Unfortunately I don't have any wrinkles or problems with elasticity in my skin so I can't comment on how this product works with firming.
Miriam G.
Me gusta este producto hidrata y huele muy bien, se nota que está hecho con productos naturales