BY WELEDA

Weleda Sage Deodorant Travel Size is a compact version of the luscious orignal deodorant, perfect for when you're on the go. It features is a simple yet thoroughly effective formulation with odour eating essential oils incorporated into a cooling base. This a pump-action deodorant is made with refreshing tangy essential oils of lemon and sweet orange, with a light summer scent to counteract unpleasant body odours without inhibiting the important fuctions of the skin. The fine spray dries within seconds leaving no stickiness and the aroma quickly disperses. Sage Deodorant by Weleda is a cooling spray with essential oils to eliminate unpleasant body oils - it can even be used on the feet to refresh and revitalise. Suitable for all the family. see more...

• I've been looking for a natural deodorant. Where can I find this?5 Answers
  • I've heard this is good. Does it really work? I'm not worried abo...4 Answers
Feiona R.
East Hartford , CT
Smells great, if you like sage. Works but you will have to reapply depending on how much you sweat, but helps keep underarms from darkening
Mary F.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great without having all of the nasty metals and chemicals found in most deodorants!
Megan M.
Star City, AR
Such a great product. It's not messy and always handy when needed. It's also very easy to pack.
Kristian M.
Altus, OK
Not a big fan of this product. I feel like it made me sweat worse than I usually did.
Robyn C.
Toronto , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My ride or die! I've never used a better natural deodorant and love the smell and that its in a spray formula. Absolute must.
Kenya J.
I've been looking for a natural deodorant. Where can I find this?
Bailey M.
I've heard this is good. Does it really work? I'm not worried about sweating as much as I am it keeps odor way!