BY WELEDA

Weleda Creamy Body Wash Pomegranate Description: Perfectly Soft Inspires the Senses Certified Natural Skin Care Tired and faded skin is revitalized by this creamy body wash. It's an invigorating bath and shower lather that is free from synthetic detergents and that gently cleanses your skin without stripping it of moisture. The antioxidant-rich pomegranate seed oil in this decadent body wash helps to renew your skin, and macadamia seed oil leaves your skin moisturizied and smooth. Infused with the pure essential oils of vanilla, blood orange and neroli, Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash will stimulate your senses and bring balance to your body and soul. Step out of your shower with skin that's clean, renewed and soft to the touch. nothing can make you look and feel younger than a daily regimen which nurtures your timeless beauty. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Weleda Creamy Body Wash Pomegranate Directions Apply Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash to your body with a loofah or hands and rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Water (aqua), coco-glucoside, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, alcohol, disodium cocoyl glutamate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, fragrance (parfum)*, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), macadamia ternifolia seed oil, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, panicum miliaceum (millet) seed extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) petal extract, xanthan gum, lactic acid, limonene*, linalool*, citronellol*, geraniol*, citral*, coumarin*. *from natural essential oils. • Water (Aqua), Coco-Glucoside, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (S see more...

Kaitlyn E.
This body wash smells amazing! It's super luxurious and feels amazing on your skin. It leaves you moisturized. I would purchase again as well as suggest it to other to use. I love weleda products!
jenny m.
This smells so amazing! I'm in love with it, I always get compliments on the scent every time I use it, it also keeps my skin very smooth.
fortune b.
Pittsburgh, PA
My husband is very sensitive to SLS, so it's difficult to find a good neutral smelling non-girly body wash for him. This fits the bill, has a light scent that doesn't linger and offers just a touch of softening. It's his favorite and can also in a pinch be used as a shampoo.
Lucia D.
Aspen
I like it a lot because my skin felt moisturized after a shower and sometimes I had to run to work and I didn't had the feeling of omg I NEED lotion.
Miriam S.
Brooklyn, NY
Before influenster I have never heard of this company. After I received a sample from this company I was addicted to it. I love their products. I keep buying new things from them to try out! This was one of my recent purchases and it's amazing!
Megan A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product! It smells amazing and it is long lasting. My husband really likes the smell of this too. It's not harsh like some body washes can be. I got this as a gift and definitely would recommend this.
karmila M.
fredericksburg
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash smells delicious (I wouldn't say that pomegranates are the first thing that I think of when I smell it, but it has a pleasant and not overpowering smell). It truly is just enough fragrance to wake me up in the morning. This body wash goes on with a velvety texture and left my skin so soft and smooth. I wouldn't say that it is the sudsiest (there isn't much foam, actually), but this left me with a fresh, clean feeling, even without much lather. This body wash is creamy and it is thicker than most body washes I have used, meaning that a little goes a long way and you still get great results. For example, I decided to try to use this when shaving my legs to see how it would work, and because it is a thicker, creamier texture, it was perfect, leaving me with silky smooth legs after only using about a dime-size portion in all. This is well worth it just to have a little indulgence in your morning shower!
Happy V.
Muy buena crema, se absorbe muy bien, lo mejor de todo es que no sus productos no están testados en animales por lo que son muy respetuosos.
samara f.
holy crap! this product smells amazing and makes me feel like I'm a teen again, I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to jazz up their beauty routine and try something new. I used it almost every day in my shower and I am so glad I discovered this product! 10/10