BY WELEDA

Weleda Creamy Body Wash Citrus Description: Renews and Invigorates the Skin Nourishing Shower Care Formulated with Vegetable-Based Cleansers Free of Synthetic Fragrances, Colors, Preservatives and Raw Materials Derived from Mineral Oils Dermatologically Tested This delightfully refreshing body wash is a unique combination of biodynamic grown Lemon Oil blended with the finest pure essential oils to enliven the body and senses. Skin thats tired and bored by routine gets cleaned and toned with this invigorating body wash. Its a zesty and creamy body wash packed with pure essential oils for a power-shower that refreshes your skin and your senses. Biodynamic lemon peel oil is helps renew the look and feel of youthful skin. Free from synthetic detergents, our vegetable-based cleansers leave your skin clean and soft. Your skin is invigorated as its gently cleansed to promote your radiant beauty. Biodynamic lemon peel oil and the finest essential oils revitalize the skin and tantalize the senses. Your skin soaks up our unique blend of replenishing natural nutrients and feels fully revitalized. Et voil! Your daily routine just got a lot less routine. Free Of Synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Weleda Creamy Body Wash Citrus Directions Apply to the body using the hands or a loofah, and rinse off thoroughly. Ingredients: Water (aqua), sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, coco-glycoside, alcohol, disodium cocoyl glutamate, clycerin, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), citrus medica limonum (lemon) peed oil, xanthan gum, lactic acid, fragrance (parfum), limonene, linalool and citral. Warnings For external use only. see more...

Jen P.
Jen P.
Such a yummy scent, can't go wrong with weleda products. If I can find on sale, I love to stock up. The scent wakes me up and I love that there are no nasty chemicals so safe for me and my kjds
Amy C.
Amy C.
HUMBLE, TX
smells fresh and clean, alot of product but a little goes a long way. i like how the scent lingers abit after using this.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Really nice body wash smells good and leaves your skin soft and nice. Love this body wash it the best and I know if anyone gets it..they will love it too...vey gentle on the skin.
Inaiá C.
Inaiá C.
San Antonio, TX
Very good brand of body wash products. The citrus is amazing to clean deeply the skin and keep a fresh skin for long time.
Auriane J.
Auriane J.
choisy le roi
this product smells amazing! I didn't seen any particular change, but the scent is absolutely amazing! It can be a bit pricey, but it's worth it! I can find in any pharmacy or big supermarket in any areas. I would totally recommend it to anyone
Violetta S.
Violetta S.
I love the smell! I use it every morning when I want to feel energized before getting to work!
Daria I.
Daria I.
New Castle, DE
Nice body wash, perfect lemon smell, it make my every day routine like a celebration! I like texture and color of product. I appreciate ingredients.
Thiago L.
Thiago L.
Como moro no Brasil e o clima é bem tropical, este produto super fresh me refresca e deixa minha pele super sedosa.
Martha L.
Martha L.
It feels really nice on the skin and smells nice as well. After the shower you feel clean and refreshed. I also love about it, that it only has natural ingredients. I think it is really worth it's money and I would really recommend it.
Miranda L.