BY WELEDA

Formerly Everon Face Balm For dry and very-dry skin This rich cream for dry an very-dry skin provides protection fro cold, harsh environmental influences. Plant oils and fatty acids nourish and hydrate your delicate skin, while pure beeswax creates a breathable layer that protects from moisture loss. Your skin feels smooth, soft and fully prepared to face windy, cold or dry weather. Protects from the elements Prevents skin from dying out Dermatologically tested. Quality Certified natural facial care, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, free of raw materials, derived form mineral oils. Certified Natural Personal Care ; Ingredient Note: *From Natural Essential Oils see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooklynn W.
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
Weleda Cold Cream naturally protects skin against harsh environmental elements like cold temperatures and wind. Cold Cream is also beneficial for restoring very dry skin no matter the time of year or weather.

Sweet almond oil gently nourishes and protects with essential fatty acids, as beeswax creates a breathable barrier layer that protects your skin from moisture loss.

Free of petroleum-derived ingredients that can block skin's ability to breathe and function normally, this facial treatment leaves skin smooth, strong and beautiful in the face of snow, wind, heat, rain or whatever else is sent your way.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
This cream is good and does do what it's supposed to. However, I still think Weleda's Skin Food beats them all, especially in cold weather and for very dry skin. Everon Cold Cream is thinner in consistency than Skin Food, and has a nice rose scent. I still like it but will pull out my real guns with Skin Food.
P H.
P H.
Royal Oak, MI
Can you really go wrong with any weleda product? I don't think so! Love the quality ingredients and how thick these products are.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Staten Island, NY
THIS PRODUCT ID ABOVE AMAZING IT WORKS SO SO GOOF I LOVE IT AND U SHOULD DEF BUY IT
Cait N.
Cait N.
Great gentle cleansing of your face and neck in the winter. I also use it to remove face paint from mt son.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Liverpool, UK
Перевести

I bought this product because my skin was EXTREMELY dry. In a matter of a day my skin looked so much better. A week later my skin was completely glowy and normal.The smell was really nice and I loved how it felt on my skin. It felt like a bit icy. Anyways I would HIGHLY recommend this. I actually just bought an other one
wassima x.
wassima x.
Belgium, antwerp
Nicce texture tingles a bit when it warm up scent isn't awful.
Price is okay
Wouldn't buy it again just because there are so pany others I want to try.
Keeps my hands soft but not so soft.
Seems organic it's a nice product overal.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Pierrefonds, Quebec
Thick and creamy, Very moisturizing for the Canadian winter months. I tend to flake a lot int he winter. After applying face cream, i flake again in an hour. This makes your face dewy.