Weleda Citrus Hydrating Body Lotion For Normal Skin uploaded by Erica D.

BY WELEDA

A weightless refreshing body moisturizer for normal skin Contains organic aloe vera, coconut oil & sesame oil to deliver intense moisture Infused with a zesty scent of sun-drenched lemons that uplifts your spirit Body skin appears softer, smoother,... see more...

Erica D.
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
Sometimes luxurious and natural/healthy feel mutually exclusive. Nonetheless, Weleda breaks that assumption with this lush line of good-for-you body lotions.

I frequently switch between LaVanilla and Weleda because both companies are devoted to creating lotions that are genuinely good for their consumers. The ingredients are safe, the lotion feeds your skin goodness, and you are left ultra smooth.

The other outstanding aspect of Weleda is the aromatheraputic quality of their products. These contain rich, natural fragrances that are truly outstanding. The pomegranate one is fantastic but this citrus one is genuinely youthful and invigorating.

These are not gigantic bottles. However, a little goes a long way here ... so, don't layer it on like Bath & Body Works products since this is much more concentrated.

If you are seeking a healthy alternative to traditional lotions, Weleda is a fantastic choice if you love big and clean fragrance, like me!

So highly recommended!
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
west bloomfield
Waleda is usually great but this time for me it's a no-no. First, I cannot stand the smell!Too pungent for me. Plus my skin is on the dry side and this product is just not enough. Maybe it would really work great for normal skin. For me it's simply not worth the price. I will not repurchase.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Stockholm
Loved the feel of the lotion, and the smell is amazing. It certainly met my my expectations, my skin felt smooth and soft.