Weleda Citrus Hand & Nail Cream 50ml

by Weleda

Weleda Citrus Hand and Nail Cream is a deeply nourishing moisturiser to leave skin super-smooth and promote healthy nail growth. The rich blend of Calendula and Viola extracts softens chapped skin, whilst Carnuba and Wool Wax protect and strengthen weak, fragile nails. Nourishing Almond Oil moisturises the cuticle to support nail growth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weleda Citrus Hand & Nail Cream 50ml!
This is my favourite clean/safe hand cream. The ingredients are all safe, the cream is thick but rubs in nicely. It’s the perfect cure for very dry hands. It’s a little more expensive than other brands but worth the price.
Markham
This brand is a bit expensive, but the cream itself is thick. So, you dont need a lot to get the effect you want. Its very moisturizing and penetrates well. I usually apply this right before going to bed. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a staple hand cream that they can go anywhere with.
Vancouver
The best hand cream I’ve come across. It’s all natural and hydrates my dry hand skin so well. I use it every night before bed, so it lives on my bedside table. It absorbs so quickly and doesn’t make my hands feel greasy, I love it!
Amsterdam
I don't know I it did something to my nails, because they are always strong, but my hands became super soft, and I like to use it as medical gel on my rough wrists.
Very moisturising, has saved my hands for the past couple of winters. Very gentle and nice fragrance.

Looking for your answer?