BY WELEDA

For cuts, wounds and minor abrasions. Calendula has natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Calendula has been used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities.Products containing Calendula have been used as standby... see more...

• How does natural deodorant work to stop the smell or sweat?1 Answers
  • I think they should come in packs of 4, beacause thats so...1 Answers
  • Is this organic?How well does it work?3 Answers
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Review for: Citrus more...
ACTUALLY prevents and removes odor!  This kills the bacteria that causes unwanted smells! I love it! AND it comes in a glass bottle!!! There is also a mini size which is so useful! I dont use it right after shaving my armpits because that stings, in that case i use a stick to calm and hydrate :))
Julie L.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this deodorant. I got off of antiperspirants about a year ago. This one smells great, feels great, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It seems to last all day but if I'm going to the gym after work, I make sure to reapply it.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a nice smelling product but definitely not the most reliable deodorant on the market. for hot summer days i would use something else to avoid sweaty pits. i think on not as hot days this is a good selection and smell is very nice.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wouldn't call this the best product in the world. Idk it just wasn't for me, but maybe it was/is for you! However, try it out for yourself!! You never know when a product could be just for you.
Laura B.
This is for people with dry skin like me.Very thick and rich and gives the skin a velvet texture.Fast absorbed and not oily/greasy
Karla V.
Glendale, AZ
This is great for people with problematic under arms. It works wonders! Better than department store deodorants
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works better than any regular deodorant. It's amazing and a live changer. Def recommend it.
Tachina F.
Philadelphia , PA
It smmeellls absolutely delicious, has me smelling like a breath of fresh air
Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a must have for people with sensitivities, i can't wear any department store deodorants I have allergic reactions to all of them and they are. Rey harsh on my sensitive skin, this has been the only deodorant I am able to use and I am absolutely in love with it it has a refreshing scent and It keeps working for me all day.....it does however take about a week for your body to adjust to it but once it does you won't regret buying this
Jessica M.
Does this deodorant sting when applied?
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this deodorant all natural? Does it work well for sensitive skin?
Kirstin H.
Is this organic?How well does it work?
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
Because it's so different...I'm curious about how effective it is. Is it an anti-perspirant, too?
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this have a strong scent?

back