BY WELEDA

• I am looking for a better deodorant. Does this make the oil stain...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
George J.
George J.
This product is amazing. All natural, goes on clean and stays on all day long. Great scent and available in different smells. I would buy this product again and I use it regularly. A little expensive for the amount, but a great product anyways.
leanna b.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
I bought this on accident once, it was definitely different then what I am used too, but it had a wonderful scent, and it worked really well.
kamea b.
kamea b.
I haven't used this but a friend does and she says it works great and i have smelt it and it had a great smell
Maisue y.
Maisue y.
I really like this product it smells really good. I would really recommend this product to family and friends.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
It takes a while to adjust to using this if you're used to antiperspirant, but I think it works well, and the citrus scent is really nice.
Evatjuhh v.
Evatjuhh v.
Emmen
I love, love, love this product ūüėć It was a gift from my grandmother. The smell is soo nice. Just realy natural. The only 2 things that are a bit negative. 1. The smell of your sweat comes just trough. And 2. Here in the Netherlands it is super expensive.
Jackilyn P.
Jackilyn P.
I am looking for a better deodorant. Does this make the oil stains on clothes like most do?
ivon o.
ivon o.
Where can you purchase it?
Brittany C.