BY WELEDA

Start your children’s good toothcare habits with our pleasant-tasting non-fluoride toothpaste – especially for first teeth.

Deeply clean children’s delicate first teeth. Children’s Tooth Gel looks after new and developing teeth and, along with brushing and good eating habits, it helps teeth feel clean and refreshed. With extracts of calendula flowers to keep gums clean, silica for thorough cleaning and flavors of fennel and spearmint, it makes cleaning teeth a happy ritual. There are no ingredients which could cause harm if swallowed – no fluoride either. It’s everything good you want for your child’s early teeth.

How To Use:

Use twice-daily, regular brushing keeps mouth feeling refreshed.

sugar, artificial sweeteners, surfactants, synthetic preservatives, flavours, colorants, or raw materials derived from mineral oils. Fluoride-free

Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love this toothpaste gel for our toddler! A huge factor for me is that it isn't berry tasting, so my child isn't exposed to too much of the sweet stuff. It's not too overpowering in flavor either, just kind of like herbs. It's all natural too so I don't get worried when a bit of it is swallowed.
Kim H.
San Francisco
The best out there for kids. When my baby started brushing his teeth, it was important for me to make sure he had mint toothpaste— not tutti fruity or berry blast. This fits the bill and he LOVES it. It got him to brush his teeth and he feels like a big boy, even at a year old.
Nataliya F.
Everett, WA
I hope my child teeth can be saved by this paste. Because his teeth are so wear. It tasted ok, my son is not a fan. But he is not a fan of anything that has to do with teeth brushing
Tracy C.
Valley Glen, CA
This is my favorite toothpaste for children. The only factor deterring me from repurchasing is how much the price has increased since I first bought it four years ago. We had this on our registry for our baby, and I purchased it again once she had finished the first, but since then the price is just too much in places like Whole Foods and Amazon so that I buy other brands now.
Brianna S.
All natural paste that I feel safe using and safe for children to use, of course, in moderation. Available at WHOLE FOODS and probably trader joes. Definitely a taste to get used to if you normally use something like crest or Colgate
Katie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this for my little one. Her cousin & she used this often ESP when they first began to brush. They both still do. It lasts a long time & does it job. Without the worries of bad junk in it! We love Weleda everything! ✅
Ashley S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Perfect for my kids, they don't like toothpaste that is too minty so compared to alternatives this brand and taste is perfect, my kids had no complaints and it's super good for their teeth just recommended it to my older sister for her kids!
Yumi L.
Used this toothpaste for both my kids when they were infants. Light mint taste, all-natural and safe for them to swallow. Its a great way to start a healthy habit for oral care. We recommend to our friends and family all the time. Use with a finger toothbrush or a small, soft-bristle brush.
Jeri H.
Lexington, KY
This a must try product for parents concerned with not only their children's oral health but also with the quality of the products they are using. I am a huge fan of this product, and my kids love it. The love everything about this product, and mom loves to see them happy.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA
I've never used this toothpaste before. But I think I'd like to start trying different tooth past and teeth whiteners. I don't know how I feel about using other toothpaste but I'd like to try it.