BY WELEDA

Peppermint Free - especially for users of homeopathic medicines. The finely precipitated chalk base provides a gentle abrasive to clean and shine the teeth without damaging the enamel; regular use helps protect the build up of plaque. Extracts of Calendula and Myrrh both provide antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and healing properties for oral hygiene. The pleasant fennel flavour, which comes fro pure fennel essential oil, makes this a wide choice as a first natural toothpaste. see more...

Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
It was okay I didn't like the texture so much. I won't purchase again because of the texture
Heather C.
Didn’t like this toothpaste at all it was nasty! wish i could stop this review!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Great product great price I highly recommend it to anyone awesome results from this
Laura V.
London
I love products that have calendula in it, and in particular Weleda products were a staple in my home while growing up. I don't know if it is partly because it reminds me of my childhood or because my parents trusted it, but I still buy their products and I haven't been disappointed yet. They are natural, different from any other brand and effective in keeping my mouth fresh and healthy.
Rahaf E.
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
ELIANA C.
Belo Horizonte - MG
No fluor added to it and all natural ingredients tooth paste. Nice scent, leaves teeth clean and fresh breath. I'll only repurchase it when I feel my teeth sensitive, because it's very pricey. It works just as good as the conventional, but without animal testing and toxic ingredients.
Nathalie D.
I'm sorry, this is not a product that I would buy again! It does not taste good. I would not recommend this product due to It's lack of fluorid. It does not give you the protection you need! I would not recommend this product to any of my patients!
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
This, applied every time i might be exposing my toes to the world, really makes them look lovely—in spite of themselves! i assume it has the same beneficial effect applied on the face. i appreciate the reasonable price.
i love it weleda calendula
vanessa v.
Cambridge, Ontario
I absolutely love the Weleda line. I recently tried their Calendula toothpaste and was very pleased with how it worked. I will continue to purchase their toothpaste from now on. It worked very well, I would recommend that you try this toothpaste if you are looking for something new to try.
Victoria A.
I did not like it, has a really weird sensation on your mouth and didn't totally meet my expectations is a mess,I think I bought it at Walmart don't remember. It is innovative but I totally don't like the feeling. If you love gel things it is totally for you