BY WELEDA

Peppermint Free - especially for users of homeopathic medicines. The finely precipitated chalk base provides a gentle abrasive to clean and shine the teeth without damaging the enamel; regular use helps protect the build up of plaque. Extracts of Calendula and Myrrh both provide antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and healing properties for oral hygiene. The pleasant fennel flavour, which comes fro pure fennel essential oil, makes this a wide choice as a first natural toothpaste. see more...

Jennifer W.
Burtonsville, MD
I use this toothpaste for my children, they love it, and i know that it is a clean brand! It seems to do a great job, and we like the taste.
Laura V.
London
I love products that have calendula in it, and in particular Weleda products were a staple in my home while growing up. I don't know if it is partly because it reminds me of my childhood or because my parents trusted it, but I still buy their products and I haven't been disappointed yet. They are natural, different from any other brand and effective in keeping my mouth fresh and healthy.
ELIANA C.
Belo Horizonte - MG
No fluor added to it and all natural ingredients tooth paste. Nice scent, leaves teeth clean and fresh breath. I'll only repurchase it when I feel my teeth sensitive, because it's very pricey. It works just as good as the conventional, but without animal testing and toxic ingredients.
Victoria A.
I did not like it, has a really weird sensation on your mouth and didn't totally meet my expectations is a mess,I think I bought it at Walmart don't remember. It is innovative but I totally don't like the feeling. If you love gel things it is totally for you
Nathalie D.
I'm sorry, this is not a product that I would buy again! It does not taste good. I would not recommend this product due to It's lack of fluorid. It does not give you the protection you need! I would not recommend this product to any of my patients!
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
This, applied every time i might be exposing my toes to the world, really makes them look lovely—in spite of themselves! i assume it has the same beneficial effect applied on the face. i appreciate the reasonable price.
i love it weleda calendula
Daniel B.
Esse produto e maraaaaa gente ele deixa os dentes super brancos e vale a pena comprar não perca imperdivel !
Anna C.
Thornhill
Keeps your teeth clean for longer times. The feeel is different than other toothpastes. Very safe for kids.
Amy B.
Lynn, MA
Wasn't too keen on the taste how more the feeling but with it being a natural toothpaste it was really good
Lacy W.
The Weleda brand is a good brand, it gets the job done. But I tend to reach for the more popular products.