BY WELEDA

Peppermint Free - especially for users of homeopathic medicines. The finely precipitated chalk base provides a gentle abrasive to clean and shine the teeth without damaging the enamel; regular use helps protect the build up of plaque. Extracts of Calendula and Myrrh both provide antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and healing properties for oral hygiene. The pleasant fennel flavour, which comes fro pure fennel essential oil, makes this a wide choice as a first natural toothpaste. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Excellent taste!!! Leaves my teeth white, super clean and smooth. Great for everyone every day
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
It was okay I didn't like the texture so much. I won't purchase again because of the texture
Heather C.
Didn’t like this toothpaste at all it was nasty! wish i could stop this review!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Great product great price I highly recommend it to anyone awesome results from this
Kinsey H.
cheltenham,uk
I had to throw this away, the taste of it dried my mouth out and tasted horrible! Tried to get use to it but couldn’t. A shame because I like the other skincare products from this company.
Laura V.
London
I love products that have calendula in it, and in particular Weleda products were a staple in my home while growing up. I don't know if it is partly because it reminds me of my childhood or because my parents trusted it, but I still buy their products and I haven't been disappointed yet. They are natural, different from any other brand and effective in keeping my mouth fresh and healthy.
ELIANA C.
Belo Horizonte - MG
No fluor added to it and all natural ingredients tooth paste. Nice scent, leaves teeth clean and fresh breath. I'll only repurchase it when I feel my teeth sensitive, because it's very pricey. It works just as good as the conventional, but without animal testing and toxic ingredients.
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Nathalie D.
I'm sorry, this is not a product that I would buy again! It does not taste good. I would not recommend this product due to It's lack of fluorid. It does not give you the protection you need! I would not recommend this product to any of my patients!
vanessa v.
Cambridge, Ontario
I absolutely love the Weleda line. I recently tried their Calendula toothpaste and was very pleased with how it worked. I will continue to purchase their toothpaste from now on. It worked very well, I would recommend that you try this toothpaste if you are looking for something new to try.