BY WELEDA

Peppermint Free - especially for users of homeopathic medicines. The finely precipitated chalk base provides a gentle abrasive to clean and shine the teeth without damaging the enamel; regular use helps protect the build up of plaque. Extracts of Calendula and Myrrh both provide antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and healing properties for oral hygiene. The pleasant fennel flavour, which comes fro pure fennel essential oil, makes this a wide choice as a first natural toothpaste. see more...

Qianqian M.
I just don't like it. It taste weird. The texture of it is weird. I used it only once. And give it to somebody else
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX
I felt my teeth clean and smooth. Didn't have an after taste and it had a fresh scent and feeling in my mouth.
t h.
Does toothpaste strengthens my tooth enamel I love it but it makes my mouth feel nasty with a sticky feel.
Kirsten D.
Vacaville, CA
My daughter loves using this toothpaste! She really enjoys the flavor which is sometimes not the case.
Andres V.
I did not like it at all I left my gums damage it irritated they really bright I couldn't stand it
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
It was okay I didn't like the texture so much. I won't purchase again because of the texture
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Great product great price I highly recommend it to anyone awesome results from this
Diana K.
Really loved this toothpaste! It tastes super natural and herbal, but still fresh. Love that it is natural and love this brand. Only issue is that it colored my toothbrush with a yellow tinge so I stopped using it incase it would do the same to my teeth.
Gabri E.
Eugene, OR
The feeling this product leaves me with is not possible with any other toothpaste product out there.
Jennifer W.
Burtonsville, MD
I use this toothpaste for my children, they love it, and i know that it is a clean brand! It seems to do a great job, and we like the taste.