BY WELEDA

Peppermint Free - especially for users of homeopathic medicines. The finely precipitated chalk base provides a gentle abrasive to clean and shine the teeth without damaging the enamel; regular use helps protect the build up of plaque. Extracts of Calendula and Myrrh both provide antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and healing properties for oral hygiene. The pleasant fennel flavour, which comes fro pure fennel essential oil, makes this a wide choice as a first natural toothpaste. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
member-73ebfc572
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom is big and very picky on toothpaste. I use personally use another toothpaste that I prefer over this, but my mom loves this!
Liz M.
Central Falls, RI
I really did not like the taste of Weleda Calendula. This is the only complaint I have reagarding Weleda's Calendula Toothpaste,
Sarah K.
Enola, PA
I love that this toothpaste is natural. The ingredients are great. The taste is okay, its not horrible but its not great.
Joné K.
Douglasville, GA
Weird taste to the toothpaste, left a weird gritty feeling in my mouth only used it once and i would not use it again.
Qianqian M.
I just don't like it. It taste weird. The texture of it is weird. I used it only once. And give it to somebody else
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX
I felt my teeth clean and smooth. Didn't have an after taste and it had a fresh scent and feeling in my mouth.
t h.
Does toothpaste strengthens my tooth enamel I love it but it makes my mouth feel nasty with a sticky feel.
Kirsten D.
VACAVILLE, CA
My daughter loves using this toothpaste! She really enjoys the flavor which is sometimes not the case.
Gabri E.
Eugene, OR
The feeling this product leaves me with is not possible with any other toothpaste product out there.
Andres V.
I did not like it at all I left my gums damage it irritated they really bright I couldn't stand it