BY WELEDA

Peppermint Free - especially for users of homeopathic medicines. The finely precipitated chalk base provides a gentle abrasive to clean and shine the teeth without damaging the enamel; regular use helps protect the build up of plaque. Extracts of Calendula and Myrrh both provide antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and healing properties for oral hygiene. The pleasant fennel flavour, which comes fro pure fennel essential oil, makes this a wide choice as a first natural toothpaste. see more...

Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
A really expensive toothpaste, that while non-irritating was not anything miraculous for the cost. First time user that will not be re-purchasing.
Madison C.
Trussville, AL
Love this. Okay flavor and whitening. I like the product and would definitely recommend. I was a first time user and I purchased as a specialty.
Becky S.
Magna, UT
Oh my goodness this stuff was so bad and it was so bad that i had to spit it out instantly and had a bad taste in my mouth a while after that.
Debo L.
Tastes good, makes my mouth feel fresh, and my teeth feel clean. I haven't had a cavity in years, so Weleda does the job. What more can I say?
Jennifer W.
Burtonsville, MD
I use this toothpaste for my children, they love it, and i know that it is a clean brand! It seems to do a great job, and we like the taste.
Kimberley M.
Buena Vista, VA
This was just a strange feeling toothpaste for me. I didn't like the taste or the consistency. It made my teeth feel dry and not very clean.
Olivia B.
This is an interesting toothpaste. I just feel like it's not as cleaning as others I have used. It's nice that's it's more natural though.
Kimmy S.
Columbia, SC
Pretty good tooth paste! It made my teeth and gums feel clean. The only thing I did not care for was the chalky feeling from the paste!
Harmony s.
Mackinaw City, MI
Really great, leaves my mouth feeling really fresh and clean. Which I love and I have that feeling of freshness in my mouth all day.
My mom is big and very picky on toothpaste. I use personally use another toothpaste that I prefer over this, but my mom loves this!