BY WELEDA

Peppermint Free - especially for users of homeopathic medicines. The finely precipitated chalk base provides a gentle abrasive to clean and shine the teeth without damaging the enamel; regular use helps protect the build up of plaque. Extracts of Calendula and Myrrh both provide antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and healing properties for oral hygiene. The pleasant fennel flavour, which comes fro pure fennel essential oil, makes this a wide choice as a first natural toothpaste. see more...

Debo L.
Tastes good, makes my mouth feel fresh, and my teeth feel clean. I haven't had a cavity in years, so Weleda does the job. What more can I say?
Becky S.
Magna, UT
Oh my goodness this stuff was so bad and it was so bad that i had to spit it out instantly and had a bad taste in my mouth a while after that.
Kimberley M.
Buena Vista, VA
This was just a strange feeling toothpaste for me. I didn't like the taste or the consistency. It made my teeth feel dry and not very clean.
Olivia B.
This is an interesting toothpaste. I just feel like it's not as cleaning as others I have used. It's nice that's it's more natural though.
Kimmy S.
Columbia, SC
Pretty good tooth paste! It made my teeth and gums feel clean. The only thing I did not care for was the chalky feeling from the paste!
Harmony s.
Mackinaw City, MI
Really great, leaves my mouth feeling really fresh and clean. Which I love and I have that feeling of freshness in my mouth all day.
My mom is big and very picky on toothpaste. I use personally use another toothpaste that I prefer over this, but my mom loves this!
Liz M.
central falls, RI
I really did not like the taste of Weleda Calendula. This is the only complaint I have reagarding Weleda's Calendula Toothpaste,
Sarah K.
Enola, PA
I love that this toothpaste is natural. The ingredients are great. The taste is okay, its not horrible but its not great.
Joné K.
Douglasville, GA
Weird taste to the toothpaste, left a weird gritty feeling in my mouth only used it once and i would not use it again.