BY WELEDA

Khadijah W.
Sunrise, FL
Warning this toothpaste has a taste that will knock you on your bum! Please be warned.
It feels like your trying to brush your teeth with wax! Something harsh like sand paper at times. It’s Just a horrible product
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually just purchased this toothpaste and I honestly love the product itself. Great taste and leaves my mouth feeling refreshed. The only problem I have is the tube it comes in. When you’re beginning to reach the end of the tube, it becomes pretty tough to squeeze the paste out from the metal tube
Brenda M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Was not for me but it was ok as a product. It did not leave my teeth white(not that i expected it to leave them pearl white) amd the taste wasn’t to bad. I honestly just don’t perfer this one for myself.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not the worst natural toothpaste out there on the market but far from the best in terms of taste and cleansing. I don't feel my teeth get as clean as they should using this (unlike with say Jason's which leaves the teeth squeaky clean). I have tried repurchasing this 2-3 times to give it a fair shake over the years and was never sold. Not really a fan.
Hailey P.
a new iphone in my day to get this game done with this game I just woke myself off and my mom is going on my own and my mom got my dad and texted my dad and she got it and I was just thinking I got to get my mom and she said she got me to come get home
Kylie D.
This was just ok. The taste was not too bad but I didn't feel like it really cleaned my teeth or did anything to help with whiteness, not that I expected it to.
Elise M.
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Tamara b.
kill devil hills nc
Very costly. Taste is terrible. Didn't make my mouth feel fresh at all. I was very upset i had made the purchase
Leslie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Muy bueno buenos resultados...  Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Madison P.
Garden City, ID
I’m not going on the phone with this phone or you can call him or email you the email and then