BY WELEDA

Gently cleanses and care for delicate hair and skin

Baby's delicate skin and hair gets the perfect balance of cleansing moisture and the kindest care with Weleda's softly lathering Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash. It's a gentle, two-in-one cleanser that retains moisture in hair and skin, leaving babies, toddlers and even big kids feeling silky smooth, clean and protected from dryness.

Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates and minerals oils, Weleda Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash contains a gentle surfactant made from coconut and sugar that beautifully lathers and cleans without drying. Almond and sesame seed oils nourish skin and hair with vitamins and essential fatty acids.

Tear-free and naturally fragranced with pure essential oils, Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash is all you need for strands that are easy to comb and a baby who’s clean, happy and oh-so huggable.

• I have been wanting to try this, what does it smell like ...1 Answers
  • Is this the biggest size bottle? What's it smell like2 Answers
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have yet to be disappointed by a weleda product. I bought this for my daughter and loved it! Super gentle, doesn't irritate the eyes, the smell is nice and subtle. Their products can be a little on the pricier side, so I can't always afford it, but it's well worth the extra couple bucks for such high quality
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This has become our favorite wash for our daughter. She is almost two, I wish I found it when she was first born. Can be pricey but worth it. Has a slight scent, but smells awesome. Doesn’t dry her skin out at all, with other washes we’ve tried it dried her skin out bad. Plus no bad ingredients. Love it!!
Natasha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This baby body wash is one of the best natural products on the market. Super gentle on baby skin, does not irritate eyes, moisturizes and soothes the skin. Would highly recommend, have repurchased many times.
Raquel M.
torrance
Love it! It’s such a nice scented wash. Not a strong smell at all! I fee it helps my son fall sleep and feel relaxed. I prefer this wash versus other wash and it’s not expensive.
Kassi N.
Lewisville, TX
I love how natural and safe this product is. Its not super expensive either and we have never had any problems with allergic reactions to anything made by this brand.
Angela M.
San Diego, CA
The smell of this is amazing. My babies smell so clean and fresh. I actually use this on my own hair. I’m pretty satisfied on how clean it gets me hair. I do have so shampoo my hair twice in a row in the shower but other than that it lathers well and cleans well.
Christina F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Weleda sent me a sample of their Calendula Baby Shampoo and Body Wash to test and review. I was excited to try it with my son since I had only heard the most wonderful things about Weleda. The first thing I noticed about the shampoo was that it has a pleasant smell. One of the things I love about baby shampoos and body washes in general are the oh-so-clean smells that you get to enjoy after the bath, and this baby shampoo is right up there with the best of them! It also lathers well and gave a gentle yet through clean. I can see why Weleda is such a popular company.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this item for trial and review.**

I got a sample of this in my #treatvoxbox. I just used it on my four month old, and really liked it. It left his skin really clean and soft. I only had to use half the lotion that I normally do. The calendula soothed some irritation he had from some Band-Aid adhesive on his legs, and it rinsed clean while still moisturizing . The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it has a very strong herbal fragrance that I'm just not much of a fan of.
Jenny H.
Weleda Shampoo and Body Wash was a lifesaver when my son was a baby. He had INCREDIBLY sensitive skin and was prone to eczema. We were struggling for ideas and a Whole Foods associate recommended Weleda and provided us with a few samples. It worked so well, we were back within a few days buying the full sized bottle (and the lotion) and it worked beautifully. It has an amazing light scent that didn't cause any sort of reaction (I was initially concerned since he has been sensitive to ANY fragrance). HIGHLY recommend!
Julia M.
Cape May Court House, NJ
I received this as a sample and the sample was very small, so I'm not sure I can accurately say if I liked it. It is a very thin, runny formula. That's not a bad thing, just different from other shampoos I have used. The smell was pleasant. I did not notice a difference in my son's hair, but again the sample was small. I would consider this product in the future as calendula is calming and good for cradle cap.
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Is this the biggest size bottle? What's it smell like
Susie T.
Riverside , CA
I have been wanting to try this, what does it smell like and did you notice a difference when using this product?