Weleda Body Wash Sea Buchthorn 6.8 oz uploaded by Cathy S.

BY WELEDA

Certified Natural Body CareThis revitalizing body wash contains organic sea buckthorn oil to help nourish your skin. Sundrenched oranges and grapefruit from pure essential oils unfold a fresh, fruity aroma. Gently cleanses your skin. Free of synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils. Dermatologically tested. • Water (aqua), sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, coco-glucoside, alcohol, disodium cocoyl glutamate, glycerin, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), fragrance (parfum)*, sodium cocoyl glutamate, hippophae rhamnoides, xanthan gum, lactic acid, limonene*, linalool*, citral*.*From natural essential oils. see more...

Lucy P.
I have a couple weleda hand creams but this one is hands down the best one. It soaks in so extremely fast and is not greasy at all. The smell is amazing and I have it in my bag all the time. So great for on the go.
Madeline M.
University place, WA
Smells beautiful and leaves my body clean. Good value not too pricey. I purchased it at Whole Foods and use it every day. Gentle enough to use on my face as well.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a big fan of Weleda products; I love their ingredients and the quality of their products. This body wash will leave your skin well moisturized and calmed.
Taylor H.
Amelia Court House, VA
This is perfect for dry, winter skin. It really is creamy! Very moisturizing and still cleans well. The scent is amazing! Like orange. I'm very happy with this body wash. It's energizing in the morning.
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
This product is great-love the natural ingredients. It lathers nicely and has a nice light citrus scent. Feels great on my sensitive skin.
Lisa K.
Good for sensitive skin with a really good scent.
After using it my skin feels smooth and soft.
Doesn't irritate my skin at all.
I really like it (my mother also loves all of the weleda products😊)
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this scrub for my keratosis Pilaris! It helped but I didn't keep up. It smells fantastic and is a bit pricey but totally worth it! I will buy again
Marya G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love it. I live in Quebec, Canada and the winter is cold here. Perfect for dry winter skin. And smells yummy too. Great eco choice at a great price point!
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
Great moisturizing body wash! The Sea Buckthorn scent is my favorite from Weleda - very fresh and citrusy.
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Wellness Guru Expert
Do it feel oily when you apply it?