Weleda Body Wash uploaded by Williana L.Weleda Body Wash uploaded by Williana L.

BY WELEDA

Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash boasts the power of sea buckthorn oil to turn your shower into a vitamin drink for your skin. Biodegradable and pH-balanced, Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash gently cleans and softens skin without the use of harsh surfactants. Sea buckthorn berry and seed oil delivers antioxidants and nutrients to revitalize tired skin, as essential oils from grapefruit, mandarin and oranges bring a little sunshine to your shower. Skin is left revitalized, lightly fragrant and downright delicious. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karaleigh S.
Wauconda, IL
This is absolutely the most hydrating body wash I have ever used. My kids used to get eczema until I started using this. In the Midwest the winters are rough on our skin and my poor girls would get such bad eczema with bleeding spots. Both are so sensitive to soaps so I was nervous to use this. But wow has it done wonders. We now only buy this brand and we bring it everywhere we travel. Best most hydrating body wash ever.
sandy h.
Weleda body wash has a great scent and though a bit pricey, i would most likely try again. the packaging is the best, love the design. product made my skin nice and smooth.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
I bought this on the recommendation of my friend in Germany who has used it with her two children.
Love this shampoo/body wash!
Have used it for 18 months on our baby. Smells great and is soft on her skin and scalp.
Chris F.
Monroe, MI
Wow I love this soap it smells so good and makes your body feel so soft and smells really good so you really need to try it out for your self I just love it
Amanda L.
I received some of this from a friend and I really like it i feel my skin is much more healthier and softer after each use
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
i actually like this body wash it does make your skin soft and it also makes your skin feel very smooth and soft
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Love welfare products smell so nice .. And I love how it makes my skin feel!! Must have!!
lieve P.
Deventer
I love weleda products and i love this. Smells super great and leaves your skin feeling really nice and calm.