Weleda Body Oil - Wild Rose, 3.4 oz uploaded by Annika M.Weleda Body Oil - Wild Rose, 3.4 oz uploaded by Annika M.

BY WELEDA

Fidan A.
Fidan A.
Amazing smell leaves the body very soft and totally worth the money.
I liked it so much I bought anti cellulite oils from them and anti birth stretch marks oils for my nursing sister and she loves it, no other cream or oil made that progress for her. It's organic and batural and no bad chemicals in it wither
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
I love this body oil an its rich rose scent. Not for everyone obviously, but it smells heavenly and is super moisturizing to the skin. It doesn't make my skin greasy however it does leave a bit of oil over the skin, which I like, and gives a nice sheen.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Used a whole bottle of this in the pomergrante scent. Love the smell. Love how smooth and hydrated this makes my skin, it also doesn't feel sticky or gross. Sets into skin nicely. Would definitley repurchase!
Julia M.
Julia M.
This body oil is really hard to spread, so you have to use a lot of it. It is not economical at all, but smells fine and leaves the skin feeling nice and soft.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.
I love this oil and it doesn't leave your body feeling all oily and sticky I love the way it smells it really smells like you just rubbed roses on you
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Zebulon, NC
Love the smell and feel of this body oil. I have even used on my face, its anti aging effects are amazing. My skin glows when I use this oil.
Elene T.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I love this oil - it's beautifully fragrant and really hydrating. I've been using it for the past year and it keeps my skin soft and is a lifesaver for the fall and winter months when my skin gets extra dry. The smell is wonderful, and it has a good staying power, and it totally makes my skin soft.
Katrin V.
Katrin V.
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Absolutely love love love this oil, absorbs well into skin, smells delicious floral with a earthy organic undertone, I put it on my skin straight out of the shower while still wet, zero bad ingredients, if it's hard to find I use the Dr Hauschka Rose Body Oil.
Annika M.
Annika M.
Berlin
best oil ever, the smell is amzazing. altgough its called "Pflegeöl" (Careoil) not Bodyoil.
I mix it into my foundatiom or put it on after microneedling at night!