BY WELEDA

Body Oil Sea Buckthorn 3-4 FO(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-) UPC 888000108953 K SKU: SPDSP28991 see more...

ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
miami
Welwda aceite corporal de espino amarillo 3,4 fo Intensive treatment with sesame oil and sea buckthorn oil biological , revitalizes and protects skin while softens and maintains hydration of the upper layers. Recommended for all skin types even dry skin or attacked . Its aroma of mandarin orange and has a stimulating and invigorating effect.
Miranda B.
This is a really great body oil and smell great too. I like that it's all natural ingredients. It's not sticky at all and goes on lovely. My skin feels very soft and supple after applying it. I will be buying this again and I highly recommend it, especially if you have dry skin.
Neha R.
This is a great body oil but more importantly an overall great brand. They have their own organic farms which makes them a standout in the world of green beauty.
Angelic A.
Bought this cream for my daughter when she was pregnant and she said she loved it. She used it mostly on her belly and legs for potential stretch marks
Victoria B.
Frederick, MD
I love this body oil. I use it to keep me nice and hydrated after a great and deep shower. It really is amazing. Weleda pro ducts are amazing.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Natalia B.
Revere, MA
I like this product a lot it protect my skin from cellulitis and skin marks. It's also really good for pregnancy period.
Celine M.
This product is good but has nothing that makes it special. It wasn't cheep but not expensive too. This isn't my favorite product from this brand.
I love all the Weleda oils. They smell so good and go on smoothly and don't leave a greasy residue for too long. Pricey but worth it.
Emm S.
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
This yummy scrutiny sea buckthorn oil is fabulous for its softening and protecting qualities. It keeps my skin from drying out all year through but especially in the winter months when I'm prone to bouts of dry skin. It smells delicious too! The price is a little above my budget but I always go for this body oil when I'm flush because it always lasts ages!