Weleda - Body Oil Sea Buckthorn 0.34 Ounces

by Weleda

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weleda - Body Oil Sea Buckthorn 0.34 Ounces!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Weeds products are at the top of my list. I use the body oil every night before bed. It is very nourishing and very gentle. The scent is natural and subtle and lingers. I will always purchase this product. ” in reviews
Orlando, FL
I LOVE sea buckthorn as an ingredient. It’s super high in vitamin C which makes this oil both super hydrating and also brightening. I put this on before bed and then put some sweatpants on so I don’t slip and slide around and wake up with the softest skin!
Sea Buckthorn and rose oil from Weleda are always in my toolbox! Daily and nightly these products are used to keep my skin clear and fresh. The scents are amazingly fresh and long-lasting. Also because it's Weleda i buy it all of the time! Weleda is a brand I know and love.
Orem, UT
I love the smell of this oil & the fact that it is an oil that doesn't leave me feeling oily 🙌🏼 it is very, gentle, hydrating & super simple to use. The bottle does tend to get oil on the outside, so be sure you store it in a place that the oil will not ruin.
St Petersburg, FL
It's so amazing to find a body oil that not only cleans and makes my body smell delicious, but it also helps with my body's breakouts. I think cleaning with this product also helps me de-stress by aromatherapy.
Madison, GA
Murrieta , CA
I love it. I love the light scent. I got it as a gift and i think it’s not too strong like other oils. I use it every other night because i like to switch around on the scent! Would totally recommend
Albuquerque , NM
I wasn't a huge fan. In my opinion it was to oily and I didnt really like it. I used it a few times but since I dunt like the outcome I stopped using it
Saugus , MA
This oil is absolutely wonderful for both the face and the body. For my body, I use it on damp skin because that makes it easier to smooth it out.
Actually it was good body oil with natural ingredients. But, it was so small and was able to use just few weeks. Hope have big size.
Littleton , CO
A very gentle product. I would recommend it to people with sensitive skin who also don’t want an over chemically product.

Looking for your answer?