BY WELEDA #11 in Cellulite Treatments

Smooths and refines skin to reduce the look of cellulite

• Reduces appearance of cellulite after one month of twice-daily use
  • Dermatological tests confirmed visible improvement in skin structure in 85% of cases
  • Efficacious combination of plant oils and extracts work to smooth and tone skin

Dermatologically proven body oil treatment to nourish skin with natural and organic plant extracts that smooth, tone and support skin's overall health. Potent extract of birch leaves, known for their detoxifying and purifying effect, promote radiant skin with increased smoothness. Skin-friendly apricot kernel oil and jojoba seed oil nourish skin and provide balanced moisture, while wheat-germ oil, rich in vitamin E, refines skin texture. Rosemary leaf extract stimulates circulation and vital metabolic processes. Unveil and embrace supple, smooth skin. No harsh chemicals required.

Ingredients: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher's Broom) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Another plus of this product is that for an oil, it absorbs very quickly into the skin and leaves your skin feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I would love to try this, because Im suffering a lot from gaining weight and my cellulite!" in 1 review
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daily little secret since pregnancy times! Works slow but effectively! Smells absolutely terrific! So fresh and positive!
Vickie S.
I use it night time after my shower on my thighs. It smells really nice and citrusy, and it makes my skin smoothr overtime.
Ingrid R.
Manati
This anticelulitis oil is very efficiently. I bought is in natural health shop. It is gentle with the skin
Doaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Akeyla J.
Hey. I was thinking if getting some of these Weleda oils. Do these really work? I smelled them in the store and they don't seem to strong but how potent are they truly?? Thanks
Julie F.
I need something for cellulite on my legs I've never tried products and wouldnt know what to try so I'm not sure if this works.
SLS-123 a.
i need somthing for cellulite do you advice me with this product ?
Moena N.
Edmond
I always massage my legs after shower and use baby oil or coconut oil as massage oil. I heard about this oil and I want to give a try. Does it really help removing cellulite?