BY WELEDA

Smooths and refines skin to reduce the look of cellulite

• Reduces appearance of cellulite after one month of twice-daily use
  • Dermatological tests confirmed visible improvement in skin structure in 85% of cases
  • Efficacious combination of plant oils and extracts work to smooth and tone skin

Dermatologically proven body oil treatment to nourish skin with natural and organic plant extracts that smooth, tone and support skin's overall health. Potent extract of birch leaves, known for their detoxifying and purifying effect, promote radiant skin with increased smoothness. Skin-friendly apricot kernel oil and jojoba seed oil nourish skin and provide balanced moisture, while wheat-germ oil, rich in vitamin E, refines skin texture. Rosemary leaf extract stimulates circulation and vital metabolic processes. Unveil and embrace supple, smooth skin. No harsh chemicals required.

Ingredients: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher's Broom) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Another plus of this product is that for an oil, it absorbs very quickly into the skin and leaves your skin feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I would love to try this, because Im suffering a lot from gaining weight and my cellulite!" in 1 review
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the best anti cellulite oils on market. It smells citrusy, it absorbs fast and makes my skin more elastic and definitely helps me to get rid of cellulite.
Sadie B.
Penn Valley , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is very moisturizing.... But let it dry completely before getting dressed. Not crazy about the smell but it's not overwhelming. As far as cellulite, I have noticed a little improvement.
Mariah M.
I love this oil. I use it every time i get out of the shower and right before I go to bed. The results are amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love this brand of oils. They are very natural and gentle on the skin. This one is particularly good on the feet and it does it's job well.
Lavonne H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works with your body to reduce the look of cellulite. But working out is key. Any really good results will only be if you workout.
Jessica R.
Plant City, FL
Rare to find something good for your body but that also sleeps so good! This product helps improves the look of my skin!
Mariya M.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil, 3.4 fl oz more...
It works! I'm shocked! I cant bealieve than oil can help with cellulite! I see the result and i like it so much!
Laura B.
Super fast absorbed into the skin it works as a great moisturizer and if might help with cellulite too,amazing
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
This smells woodsy and feels great but I didn't see any noticeable results worth a try though
Rei A.
I would love to try this, because I'm suffering a lot from gaining weight and my cellulite!
Akeyla J.
Hey. I was thinking if getting some of these Weleda oils. Do these really work? I smelled them in the store and they don't seem to strong but how potent are they truly?? Thanks
Julie F.
I need something for cellulite on my legs I've never tried products and wouldnt know what to try so I'm not sure if this works.
SLS-123 a.
i need somthing for cellulite do you advice me with this product ?
Moena N.
Edmond
I always massage my legs after shower and use baby oil or coconut oil as massage oil. I heard about this oil and I want to give a try. Does it really help removing cellulite?