Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil

Smooths and refines skin to reduce the look of cellulite

• Reduces appearance of cellulite after one month of twice-daily use
  • Dermatological tests confirmed visible improvement in skin structure in 85% of cases
  • Efficacious combination of plant oils and extracts work to smooth and tone skin

Dermatologically proven body oil treatment to nourish skin with natural and organic plant extracts that smooth, tone and support skin's overall health. Potent extract of birch leaves, known for their detoxifying and purifying effect, promote radiant skin with increased smoothness. Skin-friendly apricot kernel oil and jojoba seed oil nourish skin and provide balanced moisture, while wheat-germ oil, rich in vitamin E, refines skin texture. Rosemary leaf extract stimulates circulation and vital metabolic processes. Unveil and embrace supple, smooth skin. No harsh chemicals required.

Ingredients: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher's Broom) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*.

Has anyone who’s tried this seen a difference in cellulite?
Has anyone used this? Does it reduce visible cellulite?
Is this product good ?
Start your review of Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil!
Product Highlights
“I would love to try this, because Im suffering a lot from gaining weight and my cellulite!” in reviews
“Another plus of this product is that for an oil, it absorbs very quickly into the skin and leaves your skin feeling soft.” in reviews
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Out of all the products I have used this one is a keeper. It has helped a lot with my cellulite on my legs. To be honest it hasn't cleared it all up but I would say 85% in the short time I have used this. Using right after I shower is the best way I find. So if all others have failed please give this a try you will be pleasantly surprised.
Who doesn’t hate cellulite? I have used Weleda Birth Cellulite Oil for a while now and I love how easy it is to massage on your cellulite-prone areas. You can use it alone, or together with a lotion for extra moisture. It has a pleasant scent. It helps address cellulite while also getting in a little massage.
blythe, ga
This stuff works pretty well, let's face it you arent going to completely get rid of cellulite but it does feel nice to have it smoothed out some. It does help with dryness and helps add moisture to the skin as well. A little costly if you intend to use it for a long time.
Las vegas nevada, NV
Cuida tu piel y permite que las celulitis de la piel no sean tan visibles al ojo humano, te deja la piel suave y es orgánico. Take care of your skin and allow the cellulite of the skin to not be so visible to the human eye, it leaves your skin soft and is organic.
Newport
If you were looking for something so so nice your hands use this it is so good I really enjoy it and I really think it’s good I really like it and I really recommend it for everyone to use this password is smells so good and I told her in a minute so
Weleda never disappoints! It is by far one of the best beauty brands out in the market today. It is a classic. I love this product and I love the way it makes my skin feel! I am excited about the new products launching next season!
Warminster, PA
The best oil on the market. I’ve heard many positive reviews from my pregnant friends about this product. Easy to use, but have very weird smell like almost all Weleda products. I’m not a fan of a smell but when it comes to my body I can be patient lol
Austin, TX
I used this product years ago and loved it. I probably need to repurchase in a larger size as it was difficult getting it out of the small bottle. The oil definitely absorbs well into wet skin and the smell is so relaxing.
Gainesville, FL
I love using Weleda products (my favorite is Skin Food), and this product is no exception. It goes on a bit thick and, if your skin is very dry, it can be difficult to get this to fully absorb. Otherwise, it’s great!
Whittier, CA
Weledabirchcelluliteoil is an awesome product it works very good i would reccommend this product to all my family and friends the price is reasonable and affordable.... You would love the fabulous awesome product i would definitely recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...