BY WELEDA #16 in Cellulite Treatments

Smooths and refines skin to reduce the look of cellulite

• Reduces appearance of cellulite after one month of twice-daily use
  • Dermatological tests confirmed visible improvement in skin structure in 85% of cases
  • Efficacious combination of plant oils and extracts work to smooth and tone skin

Dermatologically proven body oil treatment to nourish skin with natural and organic plant extracts that smooth, tone and support skin's overall health. Potent extract of birch leaves, known for their detoxifying and purifying effect, promote radiant skin with increased smoothness. Skin-friendly apricot kernel oil and jojoba seed oil nourish skin and provide balanced moisture, while wheat-germ oil, rich in vitamin E, refines skin texture. Rosemary leaf extract stimulates circulation and vital metabolic processes. Unveil and embrace supple, smooth skin. No harsh chemicals required.

Ingredients: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher's Broom) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*.

• I need something for cellulite on my legs I've never tried produc...2 Answers
  • Hey. I was thinking if getting some of these Weleda oils. Do thes...2 Answers
  • i need somthing for cellulite do you advice me wi... Be the first to answer!
Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil
  • "I would love to try this, because Im suffering a lot from gaining weight and my cellulite!" in 1 review
  • "Another plus of this product is that for an oil, it absorbs very quickly into the skin and leaves your skin feeling soft." in 1 review
Annie R.
Wilmington, NC
this stuff works amazing. I'll choose this product every time!
its best used right after the shower and i only use it every couple of days and works great that way.
Carol Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
smells refreshing. Moisturize my legs, the only one thing is that it takes a while to absorb in to the skin. Idk about the cellulite, but it helps to slim my thigh and calf with the help of massaging my legs.
Chelsea H.
Park City, UT
First off, the smell of this stuff is out of this world. It feels amazing right out of a bath and keeps my skin soft. I don't know that it does a ton for cellulite all by itself... but I don't know that any oil could really help cellulite without a good diet and exercise. I will definitely keep using this stuff though.
Paula U.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 3.
I love love love love this oil! I take a little bit and mix it with my regular body lotion and use it after the shower. It leaves my skin feeling firm and moisturized. It is easy, gentle on the skin and I love that it is natural. I would love to try some of their other products!
Elena S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The smell is amazing, very fresh and pleasant, hence 3 stars. The oil itself didn't performed as well as expected, as it left very oily residue even after several hours (notice, it claimed that it won't). Maybe better used with professional massage or maybe it will work for someone, after all everybody is different:)
Addie G.
Madison, WI
Review for: Body Care Travel
Feels amazing and smells great. Did not notice any visibly reduced cellulite, but overall hydrated and nourished my skin beautifully. If you are looking for some mega conditioning cream, buy this.
Chieko O.
Los Gatos, CA
Have been buying this oil at Whole Foods for years. The smell takes a little getting used to but it is well worth the price. With continued use, there is huge decrease in the visibility of cellulites. This is definitely a repeat purchase and I will buy again and again.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I honestly haven't noticed any difference in my cellulite--at all. BUT. I love the consistency of this product and how it smells. Oils are all the rage and this is a great quality oil.
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best anti cellulite oils on market. It smells citrusy, it absorbs fast and makes my skin more elastic and definitely helps me to get rid of cellulite.
Sadie B.
Penn valley , CA
Review for: 3.
This is very moisturizing.... But let it dry completely before getting dressed. Not crazy about the smell but it's not overwhelming. As far as cellulite, I have noticed a little improvement.
Julie F.
I need something for cellulite on my legs I've never tried products and wouldnt know what to try so I'm not sure if this works.
Akeyla J.
Hey. I was thinking if getting some of these Weleda oils. Do these really work? I smelled them in the store and they don't seem to strong but how potent are they truly?? Thanks
SLS-123 a.
i need somthing for cellulite do you advice me with this product ?
Moena N.
Edmond
I always massage my legs after shower and use baby oil or coconut oil as massage oil. I heard about this oil and I want to give a try. Does it really help removing cellulite?