Weleda Birch Body Scrub uploaded by Evelin R.

BY WELEDA

Gently exfoliates and smoothes the skin This gentle exfoliant naturally refines and invigorates the skin.  Natural plant wax pearls and pure plant oils gently massage the skin, supporting cell renewal without drying or disturbing the skin s natural balance.  The skin is left soft and silky smooth.  Dermatologically tested. Weleda in harmony with nature and the human being. ; see more...

Marie V.
Port Reading, NJ
Love this body scrub - its very gentle and perfect to be used a few times per week but at the same time it gets the job done and quickly and effectively removes all dead cells from the skin and leaves me feeling refreshed and my skin very skin and soft.  Does not damage or dries out the skin.  Love it!
Nicole S.
Syracuse, NY
This scrub is really great for those days when you're just fed up with everything and you just want to wash all of your troubles away. It's not too harsh, so I feel like I can really work out my troubles. Bought this at Target (I think?), so good price and a fair value. Will probably buy again once I cycle through all my other body scrubs.
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
I really love these.Amazing to use when you need to start a healthy good life.This it's perfect. I would recommend this product to any one out it's a good all around product for any one
Very good for the skin, quite expensibe but it's okay since the kwality! Nice scent but you need to use it several times
Leslie O.
Fredericktown, MO
Smells a little odd but I used it for a while until j ran out. I liked it for the most part but didn't buy any more.
Debbe B.
Martinsburg, WV
I discovered Weeleda a couple of years ago. The Birch is great for cellulite. All their products smell amazing.
Mary F.
Portland, OR
I use this to exfoliate before getting a spray tan sometimes. It really helps to prep my skin!
judith m.
Rosselló,Lleida
I have used this scrub ever bought my mother, the smell did not like much but exfoliates pretty good, not very hard and used it 1 time a week, I recommend it for people looking for an exfoliant that is less hard but you have to take into account the price.
nabila s.
Good product . after use body feel nice or soft .I use this one's in a week.