Weleda Berken Cellulitis bodyolie

Smooths and refines skin to reduce the look of cellulite

• Reduces appearance of cellulite after one month of twice-daily use
  • Dermatological tests confirmed visible improvement in skin structure in 85% of cases
  • Efficacious combination of plant oils and extracts work to smooth and tone skin

Dermatologically proven body oil treatment to nourish skin with natural and organic plant extracts that smooth, tone and support skin's overall health. Potent extract of birch leaves, known for their detoxifying and purifying effect, promote radiant skin with increased smoothness. Skin-friendly apricot kernel oil and jojoba seed oil nourish skin and provide balanced moisture, while wheat-germ oil, rich in vitamin E, refines skin texture. Rosemary leaf extract stimulates circulation and vital metabolic processes. Unveil and embrace supple, smooth skin. No harsh chemicals required.

Ingredients: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher's Broom) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*.

Does it really works on stretch marks?
Has anyone who’s tried this seen a difference in cellulite?
Has anyone used this? Does it reduce visible cellulite?
Start your review of Weleda Berken Cellulitis bodyolie!
Product Highlights
I would love to try this, because Im suffering a lot from gaining weight and my cellulite!in reviews
Another plus of this product is that for an oil, it absorbs very quickly into the skin and leaves your skin feeling soft.in reviews
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Out of all the products I have used this one is a keeper. It has helped a lot with my cellulite on my legs. To be honest it hasn't cleared it all up but I would say 85% in the short time I have used this. Using right after I shower is the best way I find. So if all others have failed please give this a try you will be pleasantly surprised.
Evgenia S.
Hawthorne, CA
Anti-cellulite oil for me - the good assistant in fight for beautiful skin. For the best effect it is worth following the recommendations of the producer (massage, a srub etc.) and to use 2 times a day. Oil not especially economic, but the main thing, it pleasant to use, with good structure, magnificent aroma, and positively influences a condition of skin.
Amanda C.
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn’t notice a huge difference in cellulite reduction, but full disclosure I wasn’t super consistently using it! I just don’t love the fact that it’s an oil.
Diana M.
Macomb , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I friend bought this one I hope this works on me I’m not sure but if you know let me now
Gina A.
Charlotte, NC
5 stars for the quality! Does it cure cellulite? No. But does it feel good on your skin? Yes! The oil is very THICK. So I usually put it on before bed. Any excess oil I have on my hands I’ll just run into dry spots like my elbows or kneecaps. To me it’s like any oil. I mean I haven’t seen a product that just rids of your cellulite but this is good enough for me!
Chelsea H.
Park City, UT
First off, the smell of this stuff is out of this world. It feels amazing right out of a bath and keeps my skin soft. I don't know that it does a ton for cellulite all by itself... but I don't know that any oil could really help cellulite without a good diet and exercise. I will definitely keep using this stuff though.
Lavonne H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works with your body to reduce the look of cellulite. But working out is key. Any really good results will only be if you workout.
Alexa M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The oil is bright yellow, smells great of lemon. Is well absorbed. It feels smooth and non-greasy. the scent was relaxing.
Yana M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It’s my summertime go to. Obviously one can use it all year, but when my dimples are showing and I need that smooth glow it’s a must. It’s a mild fragrance and soaks right in with a beautiful sheen. I would buy again.
Morganne H.
Lower Burrell, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is absolutely wonderful it definitely helped me when I was in a predicament. Just to have this on hand and it’s compactness to carry anywhere it was great. It’s a good value and definitely worth a try
Ask a question to the Influenster community...