Weleda Baby White Mallow Face Cream, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY WELEDA

Certified Natural Baby Care For Sensitive Skin 2 Fragrance Free With carefully selected natural ingredients, this face cream gently nourishes, soothes and helps to relieve itching from dryness. The precious extracts of organic white mallow and pansy soothe delicate skin. Organic coconut oil and organic sesame oil provide intensive care. Free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants. Free of raw materials derived from mineral oils. Accepted by the National Eczema Association. see more...

Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
My son has awful rashy eczema on his face so I have to apply a barrier cream all day long. This isn't harsh and thick to where it would clog his pores and helps to soothe his baby skin
Abby B.
Lititz, pa
My son, William, who is slowly growing in red hair, was doomed to have sensitive skin. Prior to using Weleda's White Mallow collection, William had patchy, flaky dry skin on and in-between his eyebrows (yes, it did make him look like he had a bit of a unibrow) as well as on his ears. His legs also felt dry to the touch and he had a large amount of baby acne on his cheeks and forehead. Before applying the face lotion on William for the first time, I first very gently exfoliated his face to get the dead skin off. After the first application I already noticed a difference in the texture of his skin, it felt smooth and health. I did notice that the face lotion did leave a slightly greasy residue but after it dried a bit longer that seemed to dissipate. After a few days of using the lotion daily, his baby acne even got better! I had been using various fragranced baby body lotions all over, including his face, and I'm thinking that is what made him break out. For more read my full review --> http://www.littlecityadventures.com/2014/09/white-mallow-collection-weleda.html#.VCsihr6Abww
Lillian G.
My daughter struggles with eczema, especially on her face, and this is one of the products that I use to help ensure she doesn't have a breakout. It goes on light and absorbs easily. I like that it is specifically for her face, because even though other lotions can be used on the entire body, I feel better using something specifically for the sensitive area of her face.
Saphina C.
It was amazing at calming the redness and was very soothing although the moisturizing properties wasn’t enough for my dry skin. The longer I used the product the better it was at moisturizing however I was expecting it to be better due to the thickness of the cream. The disappointing thing was no matter how long I let the product sink into my face the steam from the water made it literally feel like it was melting off my face and made my face very damp. This caused a bit of irritation and I needed to use more product to prevent even more flakiness. As for the scaly patches, it didn’t really do much for it which was also slightly disappointing. Btw I have eczema.