BY WELEDA

Certified Natural Baby Care Baby Derma 2 For Sensitive Skin 3 Fragrance Free Made with carefully selected natural ingredients. Quality promise: Certified natural baby care. Free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants. Free of raw materials derived from mineral oils. Accepted by the National Eczema Association. see more...

Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Love love this stuff and all weleda products. They help my baby have perfect skn
Diana S.
Diana S.
Had a sample of this from Buy Buy Baby. it worked so well that I went and got more. This lotion is great for dry, sensitive skin.
senaida r.
senaida r.
Really makes my baby's skin soft & smooth , love the smell of it I definitely recommend this lotion
Abby B.
Abby B.
Lititz, pa
My son, William, who is slowly growing in red hair, was doomed to have sensitive skin. Prior to using Weleda's White Mallow collection, William had patchy, flaky dry skin on and in-between his eyebrows (yes, it did make him look like he had a bit of a unibrow) as well as on his ears. His legs also felt dry to the touch and he had a large amount of baby acne on his cheeks and forehead. Before applying the face lotion on William for the first time, I first very gently exfoliated his face to get the dead skin off. After the first application I already noticed a difference in the texture of his skin, it felt smooth and health. I did notice that the face lotion did leave a slightly greasy residue but after it dried a bit longer that seemed to dissipate. After a few days of using the lotion daily, his baby acne even got better! I had been using various fragranced baby body lotions all over, including his face, and I'm thinking that is what made him break out. For more read my full review --> http://www.littlecityadventures.com/2014/09/white-mallow-collection-weleda.html#.VCsihr6Abww
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
W9rks great!! Takes the dryness out and smells good too!!! Great price and very much worth it.
Saphina C.
Saphina C.
The body lotion was really good which I was surprised at. It did not transfer onto my clothing and I only had to top it up around 3-4 times throughout the day. The smell and the texture was the same as the face cream which wasn’t too pleasant but after getting used to it wasn’t much of a problem. It also helped relieve the itching majorly! I’d actually recommend this lotion. Given it 4 stars because it'd be better in a bigger bottle and preferably not white as it can get dirty.
San K.