BY WELEDA

Weleda Baby Tummy Oil Description: Helps Relax Baby's Tummy Weleda Baby Tummy Oil is a pure, natural formula that soothes and relaxes a baby's tummy. This comforting oil is formulated with the gentlest Almond Oil and calming natural essential oils of Marjoram, Roman Chamomile and Cardamom. A gentle, nurturing tummy massage with Weleda Baby Tummy Oil relaxes the baby's tummy - especially after a feeding. Free Of Animal testing, synthetic additives including fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Weleda Baby Tummy Oil Directions Pour a small quantity of Weleda Baby Tummy Oil into your hands to naturally warm the oil. Then, gently massage the oil into the baby's tummy in a clockwise direction, spiraling out from the navel and down the left thigh. This massage technique is exceptionally relaxing and soothing. Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, fragrance (parfum), limonene, linalool. see more...

Mida R.
I bought this for my son when he was born, he loves the tummy massages after his baths. But when he started to get more mobile I ended up using it on myself. I love how soft it makes my skin feel, and the smell is
So calming
No Y.
I've used this on my baby's skin and it keeps her skin moisturized and smooth. I like the texture. It's not heavy but light weight.
Brianna G.
Covina, CA
This worked really well with preventing me from getting stretch marks it took the need to scratch away and soothed my skin
Veronica K.
Frisco, TX
In our family we love Weleda products. I have used the entire line on my daughter and she never had a rash and her skin has been healthy and soft. I use the pomegranate body wash for myself and enjoy the mild smell and moisturizing effect.
Carrie I.
Buford, GA
This stuff is amazing!!! It smells great and definitely will soften and smooth your skin. I use it all the time!!!!!!!!!
Natalia A.
Biel-Bienne, (BE)
My newborn screamed so loud without no apparen't reason, it simply broke my heart. He had colics and a daily massage on his belly with this oil was like a miracle! I don't have enough words to praise this oil, I have recommended it to every friend that became a mum, and everyone I know is equally pleased.
Stefania E.
While pregnant my tummy Use to get super itchy so a friend recommended this and I purchased it at a health food store and it was great!
Megan B.
Round Rock, TX
I used this oil with my first pregnancy and while it did not eliminate my stretch marks, I definitely noticed they were lighter and slowly disappeared over time. I felt like keeping my skin moisturized with this oil contributed to that.
Mathilde O.
Got this when I was pregnant with my daugther, i hoped it would work better than the bio oil ( dont like the scent) but i just felt it was basically mostely almond oil and i could buy that cheaper another place. But nice as a body oil, but does not help with stretchmrks