BY WELEDA

Mild Cleanser, Lightly Fragrant Weleda Calendula Soap contains extracts of soothing biodynamically grown Calendula and organic Chamomile flowers.  This gentle soap forms a creamy lather, which delicately cleanses the skin and is ideal for the sensitive skin of babies and young children at bathtime.  Weleda soaps are made form pure organically grown vegetable oils, which nourish and protect the natural protective layer of the skin. Dermatologically tested for use on sensitive skin. Suitable for use from birth onwards. Over 70% of Midwives of Germany recommend Weleda Baby Care Products.  Emnid study 2003. Free from synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils. Product and ingredients not tested on animals. Weleda in harmony with nature and the human being. ; see more...

Kaleigh F.
After seeing all of the chemicals in my baby's other (very popular brand) of baby shampoo/soapI knew I had to be better for her. We quickly purchased this off of amazon and within two days we had a clear conscience about what we were using on her. We love the soap and have noticed a decrease in the red bumps on her face and body since using. Definitely purchasing again.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
i love weleda products! every last one of them. they are one of my absolute favorite company's. i have never been disappointed with any product i have bought from them. i use their stuff on myself and my baby and i am super particular as to what i use on her
Katie E.
Marlton, Nj
This brand is gentle and doesn't have a strong scent like some other baby soaps. We use it on our twins and it leaves their skin soft and their hair ridiculously soft. While I like the scent of burts bees baby soap more, the soft hair and skin wind out.
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
This stuff is golden, calendula has such amazing healing properties, for those who have injuries or cuts and is sick this is a healing plant and this product is amazing for anyone, parents use this for your children
shonna r.
Saint Maries, ID
My daughter has super sensitive skin. I started using this soap along with the moisturizer and it keeps her skin clear! I recommend for little ones with sensitive skin!
Danika L.
I love this soap for my babies. The ingredients are ones that I feel comfortable slathering in the most precious little people I know. Gentle for skin and smells amazing!
R D.
Ontario, CA
Love this product it makes me feel good to use around my kids! This feel clean and smell great.! I love that I can buy this at my local target! It exceeded my expectations and I would definitely purchase again!
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I love this soap for my lil guy! He's a little over 4 months old and I want bath times to be a good happy clean experience. I loved the way this soap smelled and got him super clean and it didn't hurt or irritate his baby skin. I will repurchase this soap!
Melody S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This soap is amazing I absolutely loved it. It is so gentle and I love the natural scent. My baby has sensitive skin so this was a really great choice to avoid any irritation. I love it so much that occasionally I will use it myself!
Elaine D.
Best soap you'll ever use for your kids and babies. I had a small sample that I tried to make last as long as I could. It's super nice, smells and feels great and gets Baby clean very well without any harmful chemicals or funny greasy/oily residue left behind on her soft skin.
kaitlyn c.
Wallaceburg, ON
Is this soap worth the hype?
Candyce P.
Tampa, FL
Is this good for babies with eczema?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Whats this smell like
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
What is this soap used for
Krista J.