BY WELEDA

Mild Cleanser, Lightly Fragrant Weleda Calendula Soap contains extracts of soothing biodynamically grown Calendula and organic Chamomile flowers.  This gentle soap forms a creamy lather, which delicately cleanses the skin and is ideal for the sensitive skin of babies and young children at bathtime.  Weleda soaps are made form pure organically grown vegetable oils, which nourish and protect the natural protective layer of the skin. Dermatologically tested for use on sensitive skin. Suitable for use from birth onwards. Over 70% of Midwives of Germany recommend Weleda Baby Care Products.  Emnid study 2003. Free from synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils. Product and ingredients not tested on animals. Weleda in harmony with nature and the human being. ; see more...

Elaine D.
Elaine D.
Best soap you'll ever use for your kids and babies. I had a small sample that I tried to make last as long as I could. It's super nice, smells and feels great and gets Baby clean very well without any harmful chemicals or funny greasy/oily residue left behind on her soft skin.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I love this soap for my lil guy! He's a little over 4 months old and I want bath times to be a good happy clean experience. I loved the way this soap smelled and got him super clean and it didn't hurt or irritate his baby skin. I will repurchase this soap!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This soap is amazing I absolutely loved it. It is so gentle and I love the natural scent. My baby has sensitive skin so this was a really great choice to avoid any irritation. I love it so much that occasionally I will use it myself!
Danika L.
Danika L.
I love this soap for my babies. The ingredients are ones that I feel comfortable slathering in the most precious little people I know. Gentle for skin and smells amazing!
Desere C.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
Love the smell of this soap! I love that it is free of harsh chemicals and doesn't leave a weird residue after washes. I will be purchasing again.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
Love this soap and the smell it leaves. Great buy and completely worth purchasing. Try more products from Weleda!
Jill B.
Jill B.
Tacoma, WA
I love this soap! It is so gentle and really works! I highly recommend it, even for sensitive skin!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Love, love, love this! It's safe and gentle! It's a great mom buy! I highly recommend it!
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this baby bar soap. Skin feels so soft. Highly recommend it to other mothers.
Kaleigh F.
Kaleigh F.
After seeing all of the chemicals in my baby's other (very popular brand) of baby shampoo/soapI knew I had to be better for her. We quickly purchased this off of amazon and within two days we had a clear conscience about what we were using on her. We love the soap and have noticed a decrease in the red bumps on her face and body since using. Definitely purchasing again.
kaitlyn c.
kaitlyn c.
Wallaceburg, ON
Is this soap worth the hype?
Candyce P.
Candyce P.
Tampa, FL
Is this good for babies with eczema?
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Whats this smell like
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
What is this soap used for
Krista J.