BY WELEDA

Protect your baby's delicate skin with this Weleda Calendula Face cream. It is quickly absorbed and can also be used as a gentle moisturiser for the hands and body. For daily facial care, can also be used on the body. When the weather is cold, apply a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany N.
Eagle
Wedela was amazing for my daughters face after she was born. It helped her baby acne go away fast. The packaging was very simple and it was worth the money since you only need a little at a time! I have bought more of this product and usually give these as gifts at baby showers now.
Brynja E.
My small human gets very dry cheeks and comes out in lots of tiny pimples as a result, I had this recommended and within a week his little pimples had cleared right up! The oil is rich but absorbs well and I have been and stocked up as when I stopped using it, the pimples returned and sadly, so did the dryness. Excellent product and seemingly caused no adverse reactions on my baby’s delicate skin.
ChloΓ« D.
Algarve
Have used this on babies along with other weleda products and I love them. This cream is so good for my eczema prone kids and perfect for when their little faces get dry skin and I just love the smell.
raghda h.
Nechiou elguettar gafsa
Its the beeeeeeeeest you should try it i m in love with theeeeeese produ t πŸ’“πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€πŸ˜Š