BY WELEDA

Intensively Nourishes Protects For Dry Very Sensitive Skin 2 Soothes Softens Your Baby s Skin 3 Certified Natural Baby Care Our Calendula Baby Cream provides intensive repair for dry and very sensitive skin. For babies with very sensitive and dry skin, this rich all natural baby cream protects, soothes and repairs. Forming a protective layer, our Calendula Baby Cream helps to prevent from excess moisture loss, soothe irritation and have baby giggling all day long. This all natural baby cream, formulated with Biodynamic and organic calendula flower extract soothes and softens your baby s skin, wrapping your child in a layer of warmth and protection like a loving hug. Our Calendula Baby Cream also has essential fatty acids from sweet almond oil that protect your baby s skin from drying out and render delicate or chafing skin supple and smooth. Gentle organic chamomile flower see more...

Ashley S.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this brand , the quality is amazing . It's natural and it does exactly what it's suppose to do . It's sensitive enough for little babies . It's a great company and I trust them . It can be pricey but your paying for quality
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I bought this for my sins eczema but I ended up using it most. Super moisturizing not greasy at all and perfect for our sensitive skin
Amanda C.
Smells great and is not very greasy like most other lotions. This brand is known for being a great skin company
Cydney  .
Charlotte, NC
My daughter has super sensitive skin and even a little eczema and this Is the only wash that helps!!
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
I LOVE Waleda products for their natural ingredient. Everything in this body lotion is moisturizing without being too heavy so it's great for dry skin types! Nothing chemically harsh in Waleda products so this is great for sensitive skin and small children.