BY WELEDA

Calms and Moisturizes Sensitive Skin Certified Natural Facial Care This fragrance-free, hypoallergenic lotion for sensitive combination skin contains organic almond oil which restores your skin s moisture balance and strengthens its protective functions.  Perfect for use day or night, it soothes redness and inflammation, leaving skin soft and supple. Soothes and calms sensitive combination skin Restore moisture balance Strengthens skin s protective barrier Dermatologically approved for use on sensitive skin Quality Certified natural facial care, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, free of raw material derived from mineral oils. Certified Natural with Organic Ingredients ; see more...

Monique M.
I have sensitive skin that can be dry at times. I love Weleda's Almond Smoothing Facial Lotion because it instantly made my skin feel balanced and calm, not greasy or irritated. I used the lotion at night and my skin felt refreshed and alive in the morning! I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Aubry H.
Takoma Park , MD
I love this facial cleanser. It is an oil based cleanser and feels so light and moisturizing on the skin. It does a good job of removing dirt and impurities while also keeping the skin hydrated. I would buy again and also love the light scent.
Leslie E.
I was instantly impressed with this and noticed a difference overnight. This just made my skin feel and look healthier, clearer, firmer, and radiant. The scent is mild, natural, and nice as well.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
The whole almond line from Weleda is amazing. It is for sensitive skin types and smells wonderful. I did try the face lotion and body lotion, as well as the hand cream and they are all amazing. Will try the shower gel as well. Weleda is a very nice organic brand from Germany and I love their products, even though they are a bit pricier. They have amazing quality.
George T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wonderful for my sensitive skin, and won't clog pores. Living in a brutally cold winter climate, my skin desperately needs moisture, but not clogged pores - this product delivers. Virtually no scent, too. When the indoor air gets *really* drying (like in Jan/Feb), I switch to using the Almond Cream (rather than Lotion), or mix a bit of the Almond oil into the Lotion, for extra moisture. I've found it difficult to find "natural" products that actually deliver - this product works great for me! :)
Lara G.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this scent! For someone who is prone to hives/general irritation, this cream is mild enough to sooth on the double. Love confidence in trusting ingredients too- nothing worse than hoping for a gentle and soothing product only to have a harsh chemical further irritate!
Kelly L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have REALLY sensitive skin. I get really red in the cheeks and break out easily. I liked that this product was light and didn't trigger any break outs. But I do wish it were a bit more reducing of my redness. For the price I think it's a very good product.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
This facial lotion is hydrating and has a nice scent. It has natural ingredients and I don't feel like I'm putting lots of chemicals on my face but good for you natural ingredients! It's a lotion with natural goodness!
Annalise M.
There is NOTHING better for dry skin during the winter months. A little bit goes a long way! Put some on before bed and wake up with moisturized skin.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
This almond facial soothing cream it is good it made my face smooth and soft. it is pretty pricey but its worth it