BY WELEDA

Calms and Protects Sensitive Skin Certified Natural Facial Care This fragrance-free, hypoallergenic cream for sensitive dry skin contains organic almond oil which restores your skin s moisture balance and strengthens its protective functions.  For use as a rich day or night cream, it soothes redness and inflammation, leaving skin soft and supple. Soothes and calms sensitive dry skin Restore moisture balance Strengthens skin s protective barrier Dermatologically approved for use on sensitive skin Quality Certified natural facial care, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, free of raw material derived from mineral oils. Certified Natural with Organic Ingredients ; see more...

• ele é indicado a todos os tipos de pele?1 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Syracuse
A few years back I was introduced to Weleda and was able to use some free samples. I have literally not put another brand of facial cleaners/lotions/eye creams on my face since. This brand is organic and trustworthy. After I started cleansing with their two in one cleaners
Cleanser/toner at night then following up with this facial cream (or lotion, dependss on the season), my skin has been SO HEALTHY. Literally better than ever before. If you have sensitive, moody skin, the almond line will be perfect for you.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I have very sensitive skin - the Almond Soothing line from Weleda is the only brand I trust for use on my face. It absorbs quickly, but provides amazing and long lasting moisture without harsh chemicals - so I can feel good about what I am putting on my face.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
My skin is occasionally sensitive, especially after waxing or removing makeup & this product is perfect to calm my skin and the smell isn't overpowering.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Enjoyed the product. Use as a night cream for best results. Lightweight cream. I did notice a small difference in my skin.
Irina U.
Irina U.
Wonderful winter cream, or anytime of year for those of us with dry skin. It sinks in very well and has a pleasant natural scent. I bought this online since it's a European brand and can be hard to find in the US. Would buy again! Great value for the price.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Burbank, CA
I was super skeptical about Weleda and how it was going to work against my oily Asian late 30's skin. Well, I will eat my words now. I've been using this regularly as my night cream and I wake up with awesome skin. Use sparingly - a pea-size drop is enough or you will break out. That is one con I've noticed - if I use too much, I will break out. My skin feels moisturized, smoothr and definitely clearer. (I know, right? Too much will break me out; just enough will clear my skin.) I will be switching my day moisturizer to their Rose facial cream for day time and adding a sunscreen on top. I'm doing what I can, using vegan, less chemical-ly products on my face.
hidexi m.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Alguna vez prove una crema a bases de almendras y fue super deliciosa lastima no conozco bien esta marca
vanessa f.
minha pele é mista oleosa e ressacada. cremes calmantes me ajudam muito a controlar esses dois fatores.
Delphine R.
Delphine R.
This product is a longtime favorite. I’m very glad they have it in Canada too. I love the Weleda “almond” range for sensitive skin and I use the Facial Cream as a night cream. It is very rich and protecting and it restores the skin after a hard day’s work. I personally don’t use it as a day cream as it would be too nourishing and my skin would get greasy. But again, that’s just me. My overall review for this product is without hesitation “best-in-class”.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Lo compre ya que era un producto totalmente natural y me lo recomendaron, y a la hora de probarlo no me gusto nada, era muy untuoso, me costó mucho aplicarmelo, no me hidrató nada el pelo, no me gusto su olor, no puede terminar de utilizarlo, tuve que tirarlo de lo mal que me resultó.
vanessa f.
ele é indicado a todos os tipos de pele?