BeautySkinHearth & Hand™ with Magnolia

Bring a warm glow to any space with the Welded Zinc Statement Candle from Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. This decorative candle brings striking style with the welded zinc design and gold accent, while the two wicks add the right amount of light. Just light this juniper water and aloe candle to create your ideal atmosphere. Celebrate the everyday with Hearth & Hand — created exclusively for Target in collaboration with Magnolia, a home and lifestyle brand by Chip & Joanna Gaines. Built upon our shared commitment to giving back to our communities, these pieces reveal the beauty of everyday moments shared with family and friends.

Burn Time: Up to 120 hours

Container Material: Metal

Scent: Juniper, Aloe, Woodsy, Musk

Number of Wicks: 2

Candle Material: Soy Wax, Paraffin Wax

What you favorite candle brand?💭🤍
Start your review of Welded Zinc Statement Candle - Juniper Water & Aloe - Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia!
Amy  G.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Purchased at: Target
These candles are absolutely adorable I love anything magnolia it also smells amazing and it's pretty big for the price!
Chelsea R.
Cranford, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I never would like to pay 20 dollars for a candle but this is worth every single penny! The scent is so fresh and delicious and it truly refreshes an entire room! I live in a 860 sq ft apartment and wow, it’s heaven. Everyone who visits always compliments how delicious my home smells. It also burns for quite a long time I was very impressed.
Sarah S.
Caledonia , NY
I’m obsessed. I keep this at my photography studio and love how it makes the entire space smell and feel more cozy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...