[welcos] Aloe Vera Moisture Real Soothing Gel Mist 118ml / Soothing Gel Mist

[welcos] Aloe Vera Moisture Real Soothing Gel Mist 118ml / Soothing Gel Mist

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [welcos] Aloe Vera Moisture Real Soothing Gel Mist 118ml / Soothing Gel Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
[welcos] Aloe Vera Moisture Real Soothing Gel Mist 118ml / Soothing Gel Mist uploaded by Amber F.
First off, this smells amazing! It’s a really nice formula but the actual spray mister sucks. It sprays all over the place in streaks but sprays fine in other parts of the mister. It’s slightly tacky after drying but nothing that’s irritating. It’s a nice, moisturizing spray gel.
Eurah L.
Long Is City, NY
Soothes your skin when you're feeling inflammation or dehydration/burnt from the sun. I use this a lot during the summer and sometimes even ask an aloe vera mask when my face is dry. It's super affordable and a little goes a long way. The smell is subtle.
Najae K.
Upper Marlboro, MD
[welcos] Aloe Vera Moisture Real Soothing Gel Mist 118ml / Soothing Gel Mist uploaded by Najae K.
I love it so much as soon as I wake up I spray on my face as a refresher and wakes me up I love it so much because it is so natural the only thing that I would improve if if the bottle was expected a little bit bigger and I have been using this product for two or three
karylene A.
Muhlenberg
[welcos] Aloe Vera Moisture Real Soothing Gel Mist 118ml / Soothing Gel Mist uploaded by karylene A.
This product is very refreshing I like using it in the summer especially when I get sunburned a lot it feel very soothing and I love everything with aloe Vera.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
[welcos] Aloe Vera Moisture Real Soothing Gel Mist 118ml / Soothing Gel Mist uploaded by Tamara F.
Man nothing feels better on a hot summer day. I'm very oily and sweaty in the summer so I blot that off, the swipe on a toner and SPF and then a spritz of this....total magic
Glady Gene A.
Bismarck , ND
I love aloevera. This mist is so hydrating! But doesn’t absorb right away. If feels a little bit sticky too but worth a try. I use this if my skin is so dull and tired.
Andrea A.
Stamford, CT
[welcos] Aloe Vera Moisture Real Soothing Gel Mist 118ml / Soothing Gel Mist uploaded by Andrea A.
this face mist is very hydrating but it leaves a tacky feel after, not too bad. it leaves your skin feeling refreshed. there isn’t a fragrance, and good for sensitive skin. found at marshalls for $6.99!

Looking for your answer?