Welch's® White Grape Sparkling Cocktail uploaded by Yvette K.Welch's® White Grape Sparkling Cocktail uploaded by Timothy K.Welch's® White Grape Sparkling Cocktail uploaded by Crystal W.

BY WELCH'S

Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail: Niagara grape juice Sparkling filtered water Corn syrup

Buy on Jet.com
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
After being pregnant for 9 months and watching all of my friends drinking wine around me I eventually just started bringing this stuff as my "wine" & now I love it and drink it now even after my son has been born. It is so good. Not too sweet or fizzy and we love it during the holidays for the kids.
Melissa V.
Before I was able to drink alcohol legally, my family would buy this for special occasions (Christmas, New Years Eve, etc.) and put it in wine glasses. It's a great way to give kids something special to drink on special occasions to make them feel like they're drinking something special, too!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I love this stuff! They don't usually carry it year round where I live, so I wait for the holiday season! I love the bubbles and crisp taste of the drink. It pairs well with appetizers. I deducted a star because this drink does not remain sparkling very long. It is best drunk within a day of opening. I find once the effervescence is gone it is too sweet.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
When I was growing up my grandma always had this for the kids on Thanksgiving and Christmas. When we would toast it was a great way to make the kids included. It's a family tradition that still lives on and I can't imagine the holidays without this.
Oni C.
Review for: Welch's® Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail 25.4 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Happy New Year!!! Lol not quite! We drink this on New Years and I feel like it just starts my year off right! Price is awesome!! A lot of times you can find these for $1 and sometimes even $0.79 depending on where you go! I will continue to buy the welch's sparkling. I love that they have more flavors now.
Melina B.
Allen, TX
Favorite non-alcoholic drink for the Holidays! I'm 7 months pregnant and it definitely made the Holidays sweeter to have a pretty glass in my hand filled with a satisfying drink!
Elba Irene P.
Miami
Review for: Welch's® Sparkling National FBS White Grape Juice 25.4 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This is amazing. It is so delicious. It is completely affordable and it has just the right amount of white grape. It is also really pretty on the outside, and if you don't like white grape you could also buy red grape. It is completely affordable.
Kristi P.
Wood river, Il
Bought this for holiday parties. Always love having this around for the kids so they feel special! Must make sure that it hasn't been shaken up! Always almost explodes!
Abigail W.
Mooringsport
Welch's is famous for their juice drinks for a reason: they're amazing! This was such a refreshing drink, but there really wasn't enough in the bottle! I got about 3 glasses out of it, which evens out to about $1 per glass!
Melissa B.
Another guilty pleasure of mine. If this had alcohol, I'd be in trouble. It's so yummy -- like the sweetest white grape juice you've ever tasted, plus carbonation. I could drink the whole dang thing. Unfortunately that comes along with the fact that it's absolutely horrible for you, but when it's a special occasion, who's counting calories when they're popping bottles anyway, right?
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Does any body know if this is any good