Welch's® White Grape Sparkling Cocktail uploaded by Yvette K.Welch's® White Grape Sparkling Cocktail uploaded by Timothy K.Welch's® White Grape Sparkling Cocktail uploaded by Crystal W.

BY WELCH'S

Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail: Niagara grape juice Sparkling filtered water Corn syrup

Buy on Jet.com
Jo M.
I have had this every NYE since I was a child. Then, because I couldn't have wine and champagne to toast with, but now because I love the flavor and the nostalgia it brings me every year. I love buying this regularly for celebrations, and really when i just want a little treat in the house just for me. I can't wait to pass the tradition on to my kids as well! Thanks for a great product year after year Welchs!
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
Another guilty pleasure of mine. If this had alcohol, I'd be in trouble. It's so yummy -- like the sweetest white grape juice you've ever tasted, plus carbonation. I could drink the whole dang thing. Unfortunately that comes along with the fact that it's absolutely horrible for you, but when it's a special occasion, who's counting calories when they're popping bottles anyway, right?
Amy H.
Olathe, KS
This is a great non-alcoholic choice for the holidays! My kids have always loved being oart of the "toast" even now that they are teenagers! You can always count on Welch's sparking grape to have that great grape flavor they've built their brand on! Highly recommended this for anyone who would like to celebrate, but us looking for a non-alcoholic alternative.
Kristen m.
Foodie Expert
I look forward to the holidays because all my local stores stock up on this product. It is affordable and is a great sparkling juice. Ive tried other brands, but they just don't compare. I love both the white grape and red grape flavors. I hate to admit it, but ive finished an entire bottle by myself in one night.
Phronsa F.
RAINBOW CITY, AL
My teen boys & I really enjoy drinking Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail especially during the Christmas & New Year's holidays. We always bring in the New Year by each having a wine glass of this Sparkling White Grape Juice! (Drinking it in the stemware makes them feel special).
Rebecca R.
Bedford, VA
Foodie Expert
I miss having this in my life, it brings back wonderful memories...this was our "champagne" when we were too young to drink. We used to drink it in wine glass, really thinking we were something. :)
Delicious flavor and great to give kids during a celebration so they don't feel left out.
Kylie A.
New Palestine , IN
Growing up is kids thought it was so cool to see our parents drinking out of wine glasses! Especially on New Year's Eve! So they would buy this for us just for that occasion once a year so we us kids could feel adult like. This juice is honestly better then wine itself sometimes!
Chantal M.
Lawrence, KS
Love, Love, Love This drink! I love how it's so bubbly! During the holidays, we literally buy this by the case full! My children can't get enough and it tastes fancy enough to replace champagne if you don't drink alcohol! This is good enough to drink all year round!
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
This is a hit with the youngins and those whom just don't fancy the taste of alcohol. Perfect for toasts and New Years when the ball drops. I personally loved it when I was pregnant. It's sweet, bubbly and light. I highly recommend this brand.
Morgan W.
Banner Elk, NC
The flavor for this is amazing! It's great for the kids to drink at the holidays, they get to pretend to be grown ups with the rest of us. I personally but this anytime it's avalible, the flavor is smooth and bubbly and the taste is unique!
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Does any body know if this is any good