Welch's® White Grape Peach Refrigerated Cocktail uploaded by Bethany W.

BY WELCH'S #70 in Juice

On the porch or on the couch, you'll enjoy this crisp, sweet and juicy drink.

Blend of three juices

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Peach Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Peach Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta Carotene (Color)

Kayla D.
Oceanside
Welch’s  is delicious and fresh! How could you not love it especially in the morning with breakfast? I love mine without pulp honestly, but I know they have maybe types of Welch’s . I know there’s many brands of juices out there, but I always recommend this brand to everyone.
Stacey R.
Orlando, FL
Extremely sweet and way too many artificial flavorings! Not a bad thing to buy if your low on cash and need to buy some juice for the family (trust me I’ve been there) it is however amazing for making popsicles on hot summer days
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Absolutely delicious. This juice is addicting. It isnt too expensive and you get a good amount for what you are paying for but it doesnt last in the house very long. I will be honest and say that his is the type of juice that makes you thirstier. Idk if it is the sugar or what but if im actually thirsty i go for water because with this juice it doesnt quench my thirst it just makes me drink the whole cup and then get a glass of water afterwards. But it is good and id recommend it.
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
I’m a big fan of Welchs juice brand, but this flavor was awful, it had that nasty after taste which I hate and it also tasted watered down. Do yourself a favor and skip this flavor and thank me later.
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS
This juice drink has an awesome flavor. It is very refreshing and inexpensive. Very accessible as can be purchased at Walmart. I like this brand more than comparable brands. Would recommend this brand to others.
Maria S.
Roseville, MN
Sweet juice with and good blend of flavors. It met my expectations for a bottled juice. Ive purchased before and would purchase it again. It’s a little pricey if you don’t get it on sale.
Rohanna F.
Ardmore, PA
Boy is this drink tasty! Not only is it affordable, but it contains way less sugar than other juice brands. I buy this juice brand pretty frequently and am never disappointed
Sky E.
Allegan, MI
I love this juice so much! White grape and peach is such a great flavor combination and it's so good for the price! I love it. I'm a first time customer and I know for a fact I will keep buying this over and over
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Welch is my go to for a flavorful juice for blending cocktails. The flavors are always a bold and I love that. Good value for the size of the product. Love the variety of flavors they make as well.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
I like juices and this one is really good but in small amounts. It has a great peachy flavor but it tends to beat but sweet for me at times. It’s definitely a good price for a decent juice.