BY WELCH'S

Welch's Family Farmer Owned®Farmer Owned Family GrownAt the heart of Welch's you'll find more than 900 family farmer owners working together to bring real grape goodness to your family—like our 100% Juice with Coconut Water, made with USA grown Niagara grapes right from our farms. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany P.
I love welches. It's super sweet but be careful because it has a ton of sugar. Not expensive at all but definitely tasty compared to it's competitors. Good flavor but I leave that due to the sugar content.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
This juice is really great because it’s not too sweet and tastes healthy with the amazing flavor this company provides it has exceeded my expectations on the taste and the quality I would buy it again.
Kate F.
My little ones love this juice! I normally don't drink fruit juice often, but this kind is so delicious that I often sneak a glass for myself. The little ones drink it up quick, and always ask for more. Publix has sales on this brand often, and I highly recommend to other parents. For my little ones, I dilute it 1/2 juice and 1/2 water..and it still packs plenty of flavor for them.
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Welch is my go to for a flavorful juice for blending cocktails. The flavors are always a bold and I love that. Good value for the size of the product. Love the variety of flavors they make as well.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
The mango can be a little over powering but the juice itself is so good!!!! I love it. I am a juice head. I will drink juice over water I know it's terrible but I can't help it. LMAO
Brianna D.
This is a MUST TRY for juice lovers that want something a little bit healthier and less sugary tasting. It tastes much more natural than most juices due to the coconut water & it has the great flavor of grape and mango. Won’t stain your teeth either!!
Amanda S.
I just tried this for the first time tonight. I am honestly not a huge fan of coconut water, but I figured I would give it a whirl and I’m so glad I did! This stuff is GREAT!!! Love the flavor!! You don’t even taste the coconut water, but reap the benefits from it!! Plus, it’s naturally 30% less sugar and 100% juice!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I will be purchasing it again and excited to try different flavors!!!
Niki W.
Columbus
This is an amazing drink it’s sooo good and refreshing with the coconut water !! I love to drink it every morning or when I need it in my smoothies. I just started drinking it about a week ago but I will continue to buy it.
Emely T.
Great fruit juice. Full of flavor. Can be easily served cold over ice. with a mixer of you. Very affordable, great value for money. I found this product at grocery stores and Target stores. Would definitely recommend.
Mercedes (.
White grape mango? I cant believe i see this and am reviewing a product that i will BE BUYING . looks so yummy. I tried the white grape and the mango twist, well looks like I get to try both now.