BY WELCH'S

Naturally & artificially flavored juice drink blend of apple and watermelon juices from concentrate. see more...

Deziree L.
Norfolk, VA
The flavor of these are so much better than I initially anticipated! I used to just buy them for my kid but they looked so refreshing during the summer time that I tried it & it got me hooked. I always thought my daughter was in love cause of the color, now I understand
Brianna L.
Crum
I love watermelon and I love the plastic bottles that these come in , it isn’t loaded down with sugar and it has an amazing taste. there isn’t anything I would change about it at all. I will be buying it again for forth of July.
Elisha J.
Means, KY
My kids really like this juice. It was convenient for them to pack to school. The taste was good and the price was reasonable. This is something I would buy again.
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
I used to take these To go so I will say they are pretty healthy and easy to take with you because they are small . That’s the only sucky thing is how small they are but what are you going to do.. but yes I definitely would recommend this juice for people on the go or to pack in your children’s lunch
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
Has to be one of my favorite drinks! I love the way the watermelon taste and it is delish! I think it is great compared to other drinks and the flavor is good as I mentioned! I would recommend it to others!
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love this drink it's percent for a refreshment or a little snack on the side it's a great flavor the packaging is really pretty and it's really good I prefer it over most drinks I'd take this over soda any day
Paulina E.
I adore this drink, it is so refreshing and it taste so good. I love the price point, the ingredients, and the fact that i can find it almost anywhere. The only downside is that it does have a lot of sugar but for an ocasional drink it is perfect
martha c.
Philadelphia
I absolutely don’t like watermelon drinks, I only tried this once and done, I only buy the grape or orange and I love them both, I could not get over the weird taste that this juice left in my mouth.
Tara G.
I wouldn't normally purchase juice because I'm a soda drinker but they had this at the hospital when my ex boyfriend was there and I had to ha d and everyday he was there.
Alexis M.
Tastes like summer!!! I couldn't be happier about this juice. It doesn't taste like that fake candy watermelon flavor (which is also an amazing flavor!) and is crazy refreshing. I love it.