Welch's® Watermelon Juice Drink Blend 6-10 fl. oz. Bottles

Naturally & artificially flavored juice drink blend of apple and watermelon juices from concentrate. see more...

Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I saw this watermelon drink on Amazon and took a chance on it ordering a pack of drinks. I love it!!! This tastes like watermelon without being sickeningly sweet and no bad aftertaste. My ulcer does not react badly to it so I can drink one for lunch daily.i highly recommend this drink and reorder it often!
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love this drink it's percent for a refreshment or a little snack on the side it's a great flavor the packaging is really pretty and it's really good I prefer it over most drinks I'd take this over soda any day
Paulina E.
I adore this drink, it is so refreshing and it taste so good. I love the price point, the ingredients, and the fact that i can find it almost anywhere. The only downside is that it does have a lot of sugar but for an ocasional drink it is perfect
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
I used to take these To go so I will say they are pretty healthy and easy to take with you because they are small . That’s the only sucky thing is how small they are but what are you going to do.. but yes I definitely would recommend this juice for people on the go or to pack in your children’s lunch
Danii F.
Cotulla , TX
Has to be one of my favorite drinks! I love the way the watermelon taste and it is delish! I think it is great compared to other drinks and the flavor is good as I mentioned! I would recommend it to others!
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
These are decent. They’re kind of sugary and they make you very dehydrated in my opinion. But they are very cheap and taste good, especially if you love a watermelon flavor!
But I feel like for how much you pay you should get a larger quantity.
Luis V.
Dania Beach, FL
The best flavor in the industry of juice the pack is super nice and easy to carry, this drink is all time over my expectations and the flavor is amazingly good. I recommend this juices to my bartenders friends.
Natasha B.
Attleboro, MA
My kids love them and so do I it taste great the watermelon is one you can't really find in another juice drink like this one I recommend it to everyone to try if they like watermelon flavored things
Tara G.
I wouldn't normally purchase juice because I'm a soda drinker but they had this at the hospital when my ex boyfriend was there and I had to ha d and everyday he was there.
Alexis M.
Tastes like summer!!! I couldn't be happier about this juice. It doesn't taste like that fake candy watermelon flavor (which is also an amazing flavor!) and is crazy refreshing. I love it.