BY WELCH'S

Welch's Watermelon Juice Drink Blend:

Drink Blend Of Apple And Watermelon Juices From Concentrate
Pasteurized
10 Fl Oz
 Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Watermelon Juice Concentrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Gum Acacia, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ester Gum, Yellow #5 (Color), Blue #1 (Color).

Natasha H.
Decatur, AL
I’m not a big juice person but I really liked this juice. It’s a great price for the amount you get. I have bought several cases and I keep them in the fridge to take to work with me. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys watermelon flavoring.
Brianna L.
Crum
I love watermelon and I love the plastic bottles that these come in , it isn’t loaded down with sugar and it has an amazing taste. there isn’t anything I would change about it at all. I will be buying it again for forth of July.
Elisha J.
Means, KY
My kids really like this juice. It was convenient for them to pack to school. The taste was good and the price was reasonable. This is something I would buy again.
Emily W.
I wasn’t sure at first how watermelon juice would taste, but this product is delicious! These small Welch’s juice are perfect to take on the go or if you just want a little something to drink. Would definitely say it is worth buying again!
Tara G.
Huntington, WV
I wouldn't normally purchase juice because I'm a soda drinker but they had this at the hospital when my ex boyfriend was there and I had to ha d and everyday he was there.
Deziree L.
Norfolk, VA
The flavor of these are so much better than I initially anticipated! I used to just buy them for my kid but they looked so refreshing during the summer time that I tried it & it got me hooked. I always thought my daughter was in love cause of the color, now I understand
Alexis M.
Tastes like summer!!! I couldn't be happier about this juice. It doesn't taste like that fake candy watermelon flavor (which is also an amazing flavor!) and is crazy refreshing. I love it.
Luis V.
Dania Beach, FL
The best flavor in the industry of juice the pack is super nice and easy to carry, this drink is all time over my expectations and the flavor is amazingly good. I recommend this juices to my bartenders friends.
Paulina E.
I adore this drink, it is so refreshing and it taste so good. I love the price point, the ingredients, and the fact that i can find it almost anywhere. The only downside is that it does have a lot of sugar but for an ocasional drink it is perfect
Amanda R.
Gilmer, TX
Watermelon juice isn't my favorite flavor, but it is still really good. I buy it everytime it goes on sale for 99 cents at my most shopped at store. I don't keep this juice on hand like I do the grape juice.