Welch's Tropical Fruit Snacks - 9oz

The Welch’s® name has been built on the highest quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of goodness come Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, bite-sized snacks that are made with real fruit for the delicious taste the whole family loves. At Welch’s®, We Put The Fruit In Fruit Snacks™.

What are all the flavors?
Do these really taste like kiwi?
Where can I get these??
Start your review of Welch's Tropical Fruit Snacks - 9oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Welch's Tropical Fruit Snacks - 9oz uploaded by Cristin B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these fruit snacks! They taste so delicious and have only 80 calories per pouch. I love the tropical taste of them and you get a decent amount of packets for a good price. You can purchase these snacks from your local Walmart!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Welch's Tropical Fruit Snacks - 9oz uploaded by Christine B.
Welch's Tropical Fruit Snacks - 9oz i’ve always loved Welches Brand their juices and especially their fruit snacks! They are made with real fruit and the Price point is so amazing they are actually cheaper than a lot of gummy‘s and fruit snacks and they are way better for you! This variety of tropical fruit has amazing taste to them and they are excellent source of vitamins AC & E no preservatives and they’re gluten-free!  The Island Fruits variety features a mouthwatering combination of island flavors: Strawberry-Banana, Tropical Punch, Pink Grapefruit, Guava-Kiwi, Mango and Pomegranate-Passionfruit. highly recommend! when my daughter wants gummy snacks and candy I always feel better giving her these then anything else other than natural dried fruit
Carolina A.
Welch's Tropical Fruit Snacks - 9oz uploaded by Carolina A.
Actually some EXCELLENT snacks!!! I enjoyed them very much not too flavorles but not too sweet just perfect. I Recommend!!!
Evalyn T.
Starkville, MS
Welch's Tropical Fruit Snacks - 9oz uploaded by Evalyn T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a yummy sweet snack. I like keeping them in the mini fridge at work and treating myself throughout the day 😆
Ela L.
Welch's Tropical Fruit Snacks - 9oz uploaded by Ela L.
The Welch’s fruit snacks are so delicious that they don’t last very long in my household. The hubby and kids looovvceee them. You need to grab the big box so you can keep on snacking on them. I highly recommend.
brandi H.
accord, NY
They were very delicious...my children love them and I will definitely buy more...they really liked the texture of them compared to other fruit snacks
Amanda B.
Des Moines, IA
Really enjoyed the fruit strips. The fruit snacks were nice and soft which is what I look for in fruit snacks. Flavor was good
Kourtney M.
Choctaw, OK
My kids loved theses. Personally i like these ones myself. They are so fruity you can taste it and it doesnt taste like plastic.
Megan G.
Waterford, PA
This is so good! Very juicy and natural flavors. Would recommend to anyone to buy these. They are yummy and very afforadable!!
Nicole P.
Durham , NH
This was a great product. The kids really enjoyed yhe flavor and I enjoyed that it had some real fruit juice in it. Would definitely buy them again.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...