BY WELCH'S #41 in Juice

The Welch's family farmer owned co-op grows the finest North American Concord and Niagara grapes, famously picked and pressed within 8 hours. see more...

Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
Since childhood I have loved the clean pure taste of welchs grape juice! The flavor is pure unadulterated goodness! Every time I drink it I'm flooded with childhood memories of playing outside with my siblings and running in the house for a juice break! Delicious and nostalgic!
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
My only complaint with this product is that the sugar content is very high. So to cut the sugar for the children I do half juice half water. Aside from that I do like that it says it is 100% juice and I can feel comfortable that this brand will not harm my kids
Shanyce M.
Milford, UT
My son LOVES juice it doesn't matter what kind it is. the packaging is nice and the product tastes great. I would buy this product again but usually like to try new juices each time. It was a good price and on sale when I bought it so thats always a plus.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
This has been my favorite grape juice since I was a kid! I now buy it for my kids, it’s natural and it tastes SO SO good. I honestly don’t even try other brands because I love this one so much. I would recommend. Is to anyone that likes grape juice
Heather W.
Brunswick, GA
This is the best juice and my kids drink it so fast. It has been something that we keep in stock always!! It’s a great size for my older daughters who are able to easily pour themselves a glass. I will be buying it again this week!!
✨Violeta H.
This juice is so delicious but very very concentrated. It kind of met my expectations. It’s affordable and delicious to drink. I would keep buying this juice and recommend this one to everyone who really likes concentrated juices.
Mia Colleen G.
LAWNDALE, CA
Who doesn’t love Welsh’s juice?? We’ve been buying their products for years! Just the other day we bought the 2 pack Costco was selling for $11 which is a steal! It’s 100% grape juice, just make sure to shake it up before pouring
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
So I’ve tried quite a bit of welches flavors, and none of them have disappointed me yet. It tastes like fresh fruit, and not always super sweet. Usually pretty affordable and easy to find at any grocery store or Walmart.
stephanie n.
I love welches grape juice it very tasty and actually very good for you. I also learned another benefit of it, it helps flush out any stomach bug and keeps your from getting it so I drink it at least every other day.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
This is a really tasty juice! I love the berry taste it has. It was exactly what I expected it to be. It’s also an affordable price for the amount you get in the bottle. I would buy again in the future!!